PDA

View Full Version : Peters Gets Fiesty

BillsWin
11-06-2008, 10:13 AM
"You're 26th in rushing, I told Peters. That's not a playoff team. 'I'll remember that comment when we make it,' Peters said. They could start by actually making it on third-and-1."

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=94333

Sounds like he wants to win and wants to go to the playoffs to me.

Now he needs to transfer it on the field.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=164643

part of another thread.

BillsWin
11-06-2008, 10:18 AM
oops. sorry. didnt see it.

madness
11-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Good! All this talk about being a character team means squat until they respond.

With media and fans turning on them, they should be highly motivated to turn things around quickly and they better make the NE game a statement game that this team isn't done yet.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2008, 10:25 AM
"You're 26th in rushing, I told Peters. That's not a playoff team. 'I'll remember that comment when we make it,' Peters said. They could start by actually making it on third-and-1."

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=94333

Sounds like he wants to win and wants to go to the playoffs to me.

Now he needs to transfer it on the field. Want means nothing unless you actually do it.

I want to **** Jessica Alba too and I want it real bad. Doesn't mean I'm going to.

clumping platelets
11-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Peters needs to STFU and play like a Pro Bowl LT again

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Want means nothing unless you actually do it.

I want to **** Jessica Alba too and I want it real bad. Doesn't mean I'm going to.

I want to hear him say something more along the lines of "We are working to get better" instead of sounding like they think they are going to somehow have a magical playoff spot handed to them. I feel like the team has become complacent.

BillsWin
11-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Want means nothing unless you actually do it.

mmmmmm Alba.

I like Megan Fox myself. but Alba is amazing.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 10:28 AM
mmmmmm Alba.

Cant go wrong with either.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
mmmmmm Alba.

Damn it BW tell me you're not touching yourself RIGHT NOW. :ill:

Oaf
11-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I want to hear him say something more along the lines of "We are working to get better" instead of sounding like they think they are going to somehow have a magical playoff spot handed to them. I feel like the team has become complacent.
That's what the whole team is saying, "We have to get better."

I like this straight-up attitude. "We're good enough and we're gonna prove it soon."

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 10:48 AM
That's what the whole team is saying, "We have to get better."

I like this straight-up attitude. "We're good enough and we're gonna prove it soon."

True. Here's to hoping they do prove it soon.

BillsWin
11-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Damn it BW tell me you're not touching yourself RIGHT NOW. :ill:

not at the moment. but it is possible for the near future. I wouldnt rule it out. ;)

justasportsfan
11-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Funny how Peters wouldn't talk in the offseason and now he's talking. Time to actually DO something,Jason. Oh wait, he's done a lot but unfortunately it's all damage to the qb.

SABURZFAN
11-06-2008, 11:48 AM
i wish his play spoke louder than his words.

mchurchfie
11-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Peters is a moron as depicted by this statement.

“When you’re good at something, people try to stop it,” Peters said. “We’re good at running the ball, so they’re putting eight people in the box, and it’s hard to run with eight people in the box.”

Hey Tardo, you are near the bottom in the league in every rushing category, that does not equate to being good at running the ball.

thenry20
11-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Pathetic that these "men" can't get 1 yard on a running attempt. When you're in goal line situations, this is what you do to score 6.

It's time to start benching or releasing players.

Oaf
11-06-2008, 02:07 PM
The 8 men excuse is really weak.

On a side note, I would really like to see us lineup tackle eligible around the 50 yard line, roll Edwards right with the trips formation also on the right, then have them throw it back left to Peters with screen blocks in front of him. I know this guy can still move like a TE and certainly he could steam roll some poor DBs. I would say 20 yards would almost be a certainty.

B-DON
11-06-2008, 06:52 PM
The 8 men excuse is really weak.

On a side note, I would really like to see us lineup tackle eligible around the 50 yard line, roll Edwards right with the trips formation also on the right, then have them throw it back left to Peters with screen blocks in front of him. I know this guy can still move like a TE and certainly he could steam roll some poor DBs. I would say 20 yards would almost be a certainty.

I'm going to worry bout him actually makin a block before i start thinkin bout him making catches

psubills62
11-06-2008, 07:50 PM
8 men in the box? I thought the last two games our opponents' D has put most of their guys into coverage and just rushed 3 or 4.