PDA

View Full Version : Youboty

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2008, 11:59 AM
What a pussy. Suck it up, son. The guy is made of glass, and it has to be irritating to the coaching staff. I wouldn't be surprised if he found himself on IR soon.

yordad
11-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Is there some new news or something?

BillsWin
11-06-2008, 12:44 PM

hes not practicing.

madness
11-06-2008, 12:56 PM

Youboty not practicing (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/11/06/youboty-not-practicing/)

By Chris Brown - Posted November 6th, 2008
Ashton Youboty is not practicing after going on just a limited basis Wednesday. With the likelihood of Youboty playing Sunday even less likely now, the odds are now very good that Reggie Corner will man the nickel and draw the assignment of Wes Welker.
While I’m not ruling out Leodis McKelvin as a possible nickel option I just feel Corner showed more in the nickel going all the way back to training camp.
Also not practicing - Donte Whitner, Josh Reed and Aaron Schobel.
Kawika Mitchell is back practicing.

mayotm
11-06-2008, 01:05 PM
It's a damn shame. He was certainly a bright spot ealier in the season.

billsfanone
11-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Can we reach and injury settlement with the guy?

RockStar36
11-06-2008, 01:20 PM
This is sad news after the way he stepped up in the beginning of the year. I was really excited to see how good he would become but it doesn't look like his body can handle it.

thenry20
11-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Maybe we should "Crowell" him. j/k

It's better for him to heal properly than put on a McGee/Ginn show. It's time for the draft picks to show up.

M
11-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Bills head coach Dick Jauron in addressing Ashton Youboty’s lingering foot injury revealed that it is plantar fasciitis.
The condition affects the muscle that runs under the sole of the foot.
For a high impact position like cornerback where a player has to plant and drive off of their feet its no wonder Youboty has been unable to play.
In fact in light of the fact that it hasn’t improved at all the last five weeks,it’s hard to think he’ll be able to play again, possibly this season

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2008/11/06/youboty-has-plantar-fasciitis/

Uh oh!!

PECKERWOOD
11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
HELL YAH!! Time to see Reggie Corner play, I'm very excited about this guy. I'm still excited about McKelvin as well, I think that we might just might walk away from last year's draft with 2 very solid corners.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Maybe we should "Crowell" him. j/k

It's better for him to heal properly than put on a McGee/Ginn show. It's time for the draft picks to show up.

my thoughts exactly.

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2008, 02:52 PM
WTF is up with Schobel. He's been out for a little while now. He also needs to suck it up and play.

Forward_Lateral
11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
God damn it. Plantar Faciitis? :ill: How long has the crappy training staff known? If it's been weeks (he's been out for what, 3?), he should've been rehabbing, getting treatments and should be close to ready. WTF. This team's doctors have their heads in their asses half the time.

Mahdi
11-06-2008, 03:14 PM
WTF is up with Schobel. He's been out for a little while now. He also needs to suck it up and play.
If he could play he would be out there. Lis Franc injury is not something you just "suck Up" If he comes back for the end of the season that would be great. Until then maybe we develop another pass rusher like Ellis or Bryan. If one of those 2 impresses in Schobel's absence maybe they unseat Kelsay when Schobel returns. You never know, this could be a good thing.

RedEyE
11-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I think the Bills will be forced to put Youboty on IR just as soon as they find some decent depth.

shelby
11-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Update on Schobel:

NFL Network’s Adam Schefter however, did report that Schobel’s ailing foot would not require surgery (http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/11/06/good-news-and-bad-news-for-the-bills/) for his reported lisfranc injury.
bb.com (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/)

Mr. Miyagi
11-06-2008, 05:03 PM
:curse: The injury bug strikes again. :mad: