PDA

View Full Version : Getting Sick Of This Teams Excuses

raphael120
11-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Marcus Stroud: "We're getting to the backfield but we're just not getting the stats and I know how people just care about the stats."

Jason Peters: "I'm playing great, we have a great run game and thats why people put 8 in the box all the time."

Dick Jauron: "Well they sure like the play but hey, no one expected us to be 5-3 at this point so it's all good."

Trent Edwards: "Concussion? Oh I forgot all about that...yeah no that's not the issue at all. It's just the defenses dropping so many people to the backfield"

Schobel: "Sacks aren't important and we're doing a good job"

Turk Schonert: "Well we're just not used to the defenses in our division because they're different than the defense we have."

Listen to this bull****. This is NOT a playoff team, this is a bunch of pissy whiney moaning little girls who can't carry their own JOCKS.

dasaybz
11-06-2008, 02:10 PM
wow, cry me a river

the Bills are trying to stay positive, I guess they should just come out and say they suck

raphael120
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
wow, cry me a river

the Bills are trying to stay positive, I guess they should just come out and say they suck

Since when is totally denying you have issues being positive? That's being ignorant.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 02:11 PM
wow, cry me a river

for real, talk about pissy whiney moaning little girls.

TacklingDummy
11-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Jason Peters: "I'm playing great, we have a great run game and thats why people put 8 in the box all the time."

:lol: He must be taking away his bad plays too.

raphael120
11-06-2008, 02:12 PM
for real, talk about pissy whiney moaning little girls.

OK, we'll see who's pissy when we drop another big steaming one to the Pats.

Pinkerton Security
11-06-2008, 02:14 PM
OK, we'll see who's pissy when we drop another big steaming one to the Pats.

If you ever see me on here b****ing about the team, I will stand corrected, but I will not be.

Do we need to play better? Yup. Does the fact that they are saying those things mean they arent going to change anything? I would highly, highly doubt it.

dasaybz
11-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Since when is totally denying you have issues being positive? That's being ignorant.

You're probably right. Everything they say to the media is exactly how the locker room thinks.

bills_7
11-07-2008, 01:55 AM
they better pull their **** togehter and win sunday,, no more talkn

LtFinFan66
11-07-2008, 04:38 AM
So are they putting 8 in the box or putting too many guys in the defensive backfield

The quote from Peters and the one from Edwards seem to contradict each other

shelby
11-07-2008, 04:42 AM
indeed

ALL D
11-07-2008, 05:36 AM
:scratch:

SABURZFAN
11-07-2008, 07:12 AM
So are they putting 8 in the box or putting too many guys in the defensive backfield

that explains why this thread was made up by raphael.

Lexwhat
11-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Dick Jauron: "Well they sure like the play but hey, no one expected us to be 5-3 at this point so it's all good."

Jauron actually said that quote? (I'm really asking).

djjimkelly
11-07-2008, 10:22 AM
Marcus Stroud: "We're getting to the backfield but we're just not getting the stats and I know how people just care about the stats."

Trent Edwards: "Concussion? Oh I forgot all about that...yeah no that's not the issue at all. It's just the defenses dropping so many people to the backfield"

Schobel: "Sacks aren't important and we're doing a good job"

Turk Schonert: "Well we're just not used to the defenses in our division because they're different than the defense we have."

Listen to this bull****. This is NOT a playoff team, this is a bunch of pissy whiney moaning little girls who can't carry their own JOCKS.

i think everyone should start blaming JP again

TacklingDummy
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
i think everyone should start blaming JP again

They did when he played against Arizona.

raphael120
11-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Jauron actually said that quote? (I'm really asking).

No, not exactly but he DID say "We'd love to be 8-0 but if you would've asked anyone if we'd be 5-3 at this point in the season we'd take it"

Pretty much settling for 5-3 because we suck so bad we're actually doing so much better than anyone expected. I hate that kind of attitude and point of view. Well at least we don't completely suck like usual...oh wait, the past 2 weeks we have.

raphael120
11-07-2008, 01:45 PM

Its possible for them to do both. We can't run the ball because when we do apparently they have 8 people in the box. And then when we pass it, they drop all these people in coverage so we take sacks and throw INTs, etc...

Yet when our defense does the same thing the opposing team still executes.