PDA

View Full Version : Dont Count Miami Out Either

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Miami still has 3 div games left, and look at the 5 non-division games remaining:
Home: Seattle, SF, Oakland
Road: Rams, KC

Wow.. They could easily end up with 9-10 wins.

We really blew a good chance the past two weeks. Now this division is truly anyone's race. WE could still win this division, make a wild card spot, or finish dead last just as easily.

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Agreed. Last weeks game is still burning me up!

RockStar36
11-07-2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Welcome.

The season is turning quickly.. We need a big win Sunday. Two weeks ago a first round bye was very realistic. Now, we're about to have to start fighting for our lives, with a depleted roster to boot.

RockStar36
11-07-2008, 09:16 AM
The season is on the line Sunday, plain and simple.

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
The season is on the line Sunday, plain and simple.
I dont think so. I think the season is on the line the next month AFTER Sunday.

IF we lose Sunday, we MUST run the table for four straight games against teams that we should be beat. The margin for error will be ZERO. We must beat Cleveland, KC, SF, and Miami to get to 9-4.

8-5 going into the last three weeks IMO isn't going to cut it. There will be at least one if not two teams in our division with the same record or better, and at 0-3 in our division we'll be in a world of trouble.

RockStar36
11-07-2008, 09:35 AM
I dont think so. I think the season is on the line the next month AFTER Sunday.

IF we lose Sunday, we MUST run the table for four straight games against teams that we should be beat. The margin for error will be ZERO. We must beat Cleveland, KC, SF, and Miami to get to 9-4.

8-5 going into the last three weeks IMO isn't going to cut it. There will be at least one if not two teams in our division with the same record or better, and at 0-3 in our division we'll be in a world of trouble.

There is always that possibility but what I'm saying is that if the Bills lose on Sunday they have no business making the playoffs. The season is on the line. Of course they could run the table, but going 0-3 in 3 straight division games is not playoff worthy.

Lexwhat
11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
I've been "counting in" Miami ever since Brady's injury. Bill Parcells and Tony Sparano know what they are doing.

I think Miami > NY Jets.

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 10:45 AM
There is always that possibility but what I'm saying is that if the Bills lose on Sunday they have no business making the playoffs. The season is on the line. Of course they could run the table, but going 0-3 in 3 straight division games is not playoff worthy.
I'm not talking about running the table. i'm talking about running four straight games in which they should win, all of which they will be significantly FAVORED to win.

That would put them at 9-4 going into their last three games. Winning even one of those final games would put us at 10-6, and in this conference this year, I seriously doubt that going 10-6 wouldn't qualify us for the playoffs. And Im also being conservative by saying we can only win one of the last three.

Point being, this is a HUGE game Sunday don't get me wrong. But as much as things have looked like **** for us on and off the field this past two weeks, we still have the fortune of getting off to that 5-1 start, which gave us this little bit of leeway, that will be used up should we lose Sunday.

Mike13
11-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Its been a long ****ing time since both the Fins and Bills have been relevant.
We cant get ahead of ourselves, Sparano has to keep this team foucused on the Seahawks.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Miami still has 3 div games left, and look at the 5 non-division games remaining:
Home: Seattle, SF, Oakland
Road: Rams, KC

Wow.. They could easily end up with 9-10 wins.

We really blew a good chance the past two weeks. Now this division is truly anyone's race. WE could still win this division, make a wild card spot, or finish dead last just as easily.

DEAD LAST.

I really think our lack of depth has put us out of contention.

raphael120
11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Winning this weekend totally makes up for the past two losses if you ask me.