PDA

View Full Version : Coach Sal's Week 10 Picks

Coach Sal
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I think the Bills CAN win this game. But considering the way they've played the last two weeks....and how banged up they are....I couldn't justify picking them.

Of course I hope I'm wrong.

Here are all the picks:

http://www.salsports.com/week_10_picks.htm

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 11:51 AM
I fear an ugly afternoon.

31-10 or something like that.

DraftBoy
11-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Picking against the Falcons yet again...Ok now you're just trying make it personal. I see how it is!

Coach Sal
11-07-2008, 11:54 AM

Nah. I can't see the Pats putting it to us like that. We're better than that - even with all the injuries - and they don't blow anyone out now. Other than Denver. ;)

Coach Sal
11-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Picking against the Falcons yet again...Ok now you're just trying make it personal. I see how it is!

It's becoming a stubborn thing.

Their fans should want me to pick against them EVERY week. They just keep winning when I do!

DraftBoy
11-07-2008, 11:56 AM
It's becoming a stubborn thing.

Their fans should want me to pick against them EVERY week. They just keep winning when I do!

Im still miffed you took the points and Oakland last week, then they shut them out, you'd think you'd learn but Nooooooo!

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Nah. I can't see the Pats putting it to us like that. We're better than that - even with all the injuries - and they don't blow anyone out now. Other than Denver. ;)

My biggest fear is that w/o Whitner and Schobel that Welker destroys this defense. And if Whittle and Butler are out, Fowler and Preston are both in the middle of the line.

'Course usually when I feel like this, the Bills win and get my hopes up.

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 11:57 AM

Speaking of Atlanta, that Ryan character is looking pretty good.

shelby
11-07-2008, 11:58 AM

i, too, fear an ugly afternoon.
12 to 18 beers or something like that.
:boozer:

DraftBoy
11-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Speaking of Atlanta, that Ryan character is looking pretty good.

:couch:

DraftBoy
11-07-2008, 12:01 PM
i, too, fear an ugly afternoon.
12 to 18 beers or something like that.
:boozer:

Im going with straight scotch this Sunday.

psubills62
11-07-2008, 12:31 PM

Why would the Bills only score 10 points? They had four turnovers against Miami and still scored 17. They had three turnovers against the Jets, a missed FG, a 4th and 1 that wasn't converted, no running game and they still scored 16 points.

With all that, I have no idea how New England would hold us to only 10 points. Remember how all Bills fans are so afraid when we play desperate teams? Well, the Bills are desperate.

I'm not sure I believe this team will win the game, but I certainly won't be surprised if do I see them win it.

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Why would the Bills only score 10 points? They had four turnovers against Miami and still scored 17. They had three turnovers against the Jets, a missed FG, a 4th and 1 that wasn't converted, no running game and they still scored 16 points.

With all that, I have no idea how New England would hold us to only 10 points. Remember how all Bills fans are so afraid when we play desperate teams? Well, the Bills are desperate.

I'm not sure I believe this team will win the game, but I certainly won't be surprised if do I see them win it.

buffalo's had a hard time on the road... jacksonville was a nail-biter..barely scraping by st louis, until the 4th quarter when they poured it on.... arizona/miami.. well you know that one...

the last 3 road games are in hostile territory... NE is huge..... knock off the evil empire and salvage a season, or continue the woes.... the KC game could be a blessing playing that poor of a team, but its in KC.... always a tough customer there.... and NYJ the return game........ odds say it will be a split, but we will see how the momentum takes them, especially with the week before being the home away from home in toronto for you guys, and the jets travel to the park formerly known as the home of a winning football team with jerry rice and joe montana.

they may score more than 10, but it is on the road, which add injuries suffered to the team, COULD mean a miserable day...

for purposes of beating NE, i hope y'all do, especially since the jets play them thursday night... no rest for the weary

psubills62
11-08-2008, 01:19 PM
buffalo's had a hard time on the road... jacksonville was a nail-biter..barely scraping by st louis, until the 4th quarter when they poured it on.... arizona/miami.. well you know that one...

the last 3 road games are in hostile territory... NE is huge..... knock off the evil empire and salvage a season, or continue the woes.... the KC game could be a blessing playing that poor of a team, but its in KC.... always a tough customer there.... and NYJ the return game........ odds say it will be a split, but we will see how the momentum takes them, especially with the week before being the home away from home in toronto for you guys, and the jets travel to the park formerly known as the home of a winning football team with jerry rice and joe montana.

they may score more than 10, but it is on the road, which add injuries suffered to the team, COULD mean a miserable day...

for purposes of beating NE, i hope y'all do, especially since the jets play them thursday night... no rest for the weary

Jacksonville was close, but they scored 20. St. Louis was close for 45 minutes, but that's why they play 4 quarters, not 3. And NE hasn't exactly been dominant at home. The only time they were was against an overrated Denver team who had 5 turnovers. The rest of their home games have gone as such:

Big loss to Miami
Nearly went to overtime against Kansas City, only won by a TD
Barely beat a Rams team that was without their best offensive weapon in Steven Jackson (they allowed ~80+ rushing yards to Antonio Pittman).

Even with a -5 turnover differential over the past two games combined, the Bills have scored 33 points total. That's leaps and bounds better than the Bills of last year.

I've been going on record as saying the offense will have a good day this weekend. I'll own up if they don't, but the stats say the Bills will have a good day this weekend, road or not. If the Bills have 0 or 1 turnovers, I give them a very good chance of winning.

LtFinFan66
11-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Dolphins love fest:rofl:

Please:rolleyes:

WagonCircler
11-09-2008, 12:19 AM
I think the Bills CAN win this game. But considering the way they've played the last two weeks....and how banged up they are....I couldn't justify picking them.

Of course I hope I'm wrong.

Here are all the picks:

http://www.salsports.com/week_10_picks.htm

Good to see you Sal. Good stuff as usual.

patmoran2006
11-09-2008, 12:22 AM
I hate you Sal :)

Coach Sal
11-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Dolphins love fest:rofl:

Please:rolleyes:

The media's in love with this team right now.

You want to deny that?

CuseJetsFan83
11-09-2008, 09:43 AM
The media's in love with this team right now.

You want to deny that?

the dolphins this year is like the equivalent of the tampa bay rays......

mybills
11-09-2008, 10:07 AM
NE hasn't exactly been dominant at home. The only time they were was against an overrated Denver team who had 5 turnovers. The rest of their home games have gone as such:

Big loss to Miami
Nearly went to overtime against Kansas City, only won by a TD
Barely beat a Rams team that was without their best offensive weapon in Steven Jackson (they allowed ~80+ rushing yards to Antonio Pittman).

:bf1: Thank you! I'm glad someone else is sees what I see when they play. You forgot the zero NE penalties in that Rams game. :; They are over rated, and people need to stop kissing their ass.

Tatonka
11-09-2008, 10:09 AM
your picks suck. :mad: