PDA

View Full Version : Chambers expected to play guard Sunday

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 12:57 PM
With <NOBR>Brad Butler</NOBR> out, <NOBR>Jason Whittle</NOBR> questionable and <NOBR>Duke Preston</NOBR> manning center, the odds are very, very good that the Bills will have swing tackle <NOBR>Kirk Chambers</NOBR> in the starting lineup at right guard on Sunday against the Patriots.

“He’s a possibility,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We’ve only got two guys we’re carrying in.”

Jauron is referring to the fact that Buffalo only has <NOBR>Melvin Fowler</NOBR> and Whittle as interior line options on the roster. With Whittle’s ability to play Sunday in question due to a back injury Chambers got snaps with the first unit at right guard in practice this week.

link. (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/chambers-expected-to-play-guard-sunday/0a663e23-0c48-4680-b765-cb3b69ab046f)

bigbub2352
11-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Good thing we signed Whittle he is such good depth, i mean last year IR, and this year he cant play in a game without getting hurt, another awesome resigning by our FO

There were better options out there and we suffer from being satisfied with cheap Vets who are on there last leg instead of getting players to help the team

Hope Chambers can actualy push someone backwards mite help the Oline

HHURRICANE
11-07-2008, 01:16 PM
This team is a joke. I predict we get wiped this weekend 38-0.

I'm half into not even wasting my day watching them.

I made the mistake of buying iinto the hype and going up to Buffalo last weekend for these losers.

raphael120
11-07-2008, 01:40 PM
If Wilfork hurts Edwards I'm going to get a mob of people to drive up with me and take dumps on Wilforks front lawn.

camelcowboy
11-07-2008, 01:42 PM

I made the mistake of buying iinto the hype and going up to Buffalo last weekend for these losers.
your posts suck! Don't break your ankles bandwagon jumping.

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 01:42 PM

And it was damn nice to meet you.

Mahdi
11-07-2008, 01:48 PM
With <NOBR>Brad Butler</NOBR> out, <NOBR>Jason Whittle</NOBR> questionable and <NOBR>Duke Preston</NOBR> manning center, the odds are very, very good that the Bills will have swing tackle <NOBR>Kirk Chambers</NOBR> in the starting lineup at right guard on Sunday against the Patriots.

“He’s a possibility,” said head coach Dick Jauron. “We’ve only got two guys we’re carrying in.”

Jauron is referring to the fact that Buffalo only has <NOBR>Melvin Fowler</NOBR> and Whittle as interior line options on the roster. With Whittle’s ability to play Sunday in question due to a back injury Chambers got snaps with the first unit at right guard in practice this week.

link. (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/chambers-expected-to-play-guard-sunday/0a663e23-0c48-4680-b765-cb3b69ab046f)
I like this actually. Chambers should give us more size inside against NEs huge DL. Whittle would get pushed around.

Mahdi
11-07-2008, 01:49 PM

Now that you're off the bandwagon I assume if the Bills win you wont be back right??

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2008, 01:58 PM
only queers don't watch Bills games.

OpIv37
11-07-2008, 01:58 PM
I actually like this move. Chambers played well filling in for Peters (well, Walker so Walker could play Peters' spot). Butler and Whittle both blow, so this may actually help.

OpIv37
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM

Seriously man, I think we're gonna get pounded this week too.

But I'm still going to watch the game. Win lose or draw, we only get 16 a year. As down as I've been on this team, I've only missed one game in the last 5 years, and it was due to a wedding.

Be a real fan- man up and watch the game no matter how brutal it gets.

THATHURMANATOR
11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Whittle is garbage.
Butler was coming along last year but has been terrible this year.
Chambers played well early on this year.

Oaf
11-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Hippity-hop-hop. :cynic:

Man, our lines suck. The FO seems to have really bungled this one.

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2008, 02:18 PM
I like Chambers and Walker beside each other. I also like the fact that the coaches think so lowly of Fowler that they are willing to put a journeyman OT at RG instead of moving Preston over and putting Fowler back at C. Maybe finally they are realizing Fowler blows. Hard.

OpIv37
11-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Maybe finally they are realizing Fowler blows. Hard.

maybe blowing hard is how Fowler got the starting job in the first place...

Forward_Lateral
11-07-2008, 02:23 PM
maybe blowing hard is how Fowler got the starting job in the first place...

Touche.

bigbub2352
11-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Chambers is essentially Brad Butler they are the same size, i have not given up on Butler yet because he had to play against the worst C in all of the NFL
But Butler again like many on this team is injury prone he missed time as a rookie then last year missed time and again this yr
We have to get some ballers in here to many brittle players on this team the last 3 years

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 05:17 PM
I like it..
Butler has regressed, and Whittle just blows.

Why not give it a try.?

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 06:18 PM

Im so happy you have nothing to do with football.