PDA

View Full Version : What happens if we win

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Now a positive thread for once. If we win we are back at 1st with NE being 1-1 in the division and if we beat them we are both 1-2 with us having the tie breaker. Then if the Jets lose we are more comfortably at 1st with Cleveland, KC, and SF comming up.

patmoran2006
11-07-2008, 05:15 PM
We play NE twice and still have Miami and the Jets left.. Assuming the Jets dont go 8-0 over the last 8 games, we still control our own destiny.

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 05:25 PM
We play NE twice and still have Miami and the Jets left.. Assuming the Jets dont go 8-0 over the last 8 games, we still control our own destiny.

Well as long as we split which wouldnt surprise me, we have a great chance.

HHURRICANE
11-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Hope it happens. There is a big difference between what I think and what I want.

I want a win on Sunday.

paladin warrior
11-07-2008, 07:35 PM
There is only way Buffalo Bills go get him QB :hurt:

SeatownBillsFan21
11-07-2008, 07:46 PM
yeah with Cle then KC coming up a win would be huge but i think its gonna be a long shot but GO BILLS!!!! anyways hopefully Trent cant throw more than 1 td and lynch can put up 100 yards 4 the 1st time this season thats a long shot as well thou darn this suck to feel this way....

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 09:57 PM
yeah with Cle then KC coming up a win would be huge but i think its gonna be a long shot but GO BILLS!!!! anyways hopefully Trent cant throw more than 1 td and lynch can put up 100 yards 4 the 1st time this season thats a long shot as well thou darn this suck to feel this way....

I dont get the long shot factor. How is it that Miami, NE, and the Jets all have a shot when each has only won 1 division game so far. We have probably the best shot since we have the easiest schedule comming up and we are still on the top of the wild card race.

TacklingDummy
11-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Well as long as we split which wouldnt surprise me, we have a great chance.

Going to be hard to beat NY in NJ.

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2008, 04:16 AM
I dont get the long shot factor. How is it that Miami, NE, and the Jets all have a shot when each has only won 1 division game so far. We have probably the best shot since we have the easiest schedule comming up and we are still on the top of the wild card race.
the jets and dolphins are 2-1 in the division.... in terms of tiebreaker, thats huge....

the bills will need to make sure they don't hiccup with the NFC west teams, the remaining afc west teams, and their tilt on monday night the 17th against the brownies

plus if you're gonna use stats, at least be accurate enough to back it up