PDA

View Full Version : Call me stupid, but I think the Bills win this Sunday.

Nighthawk
11-07-2008, 05:35 PM
I mean, the odds are in our favor. We haven't won in NE in forever and it is bound to end sometime and why not this Sunday? Just a feeling, but I think the Bills will win.

Man, I hope I'm right!

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I mean, the odds are in our favor. We haven't won in NE in forever and it is bound to end sometime and why not this Sunday? Just a feeling, but I think the Bills will win.

Man, I hope I'm right!

I do too. Its not a impossible win, we beat the Chargers who stomped the Pats and we lost to the Dolphins who also stomped the Pats.

SquishDaFish
11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Ive been having this same feeling. But didnt want to post it LOL. I think it will be a damn good game.

TacklingDummy
11-07-2008, 05:40 PM
The Bills will win by 17.

The last buffalo fan
11-07-2008, 06:01 PM
I would love to be stupid too! :gobills:

BILLSROCK1212
11-07-2008, 06:57 PM
look guys the last 2 games we got our hopes up and lost....lets keep it modest and just hope for a win

shelby
11-07-2008, 07:09 PM
i'd settle for a freaking W, i don't care how ugly it may be.

:gobills:

Typ0
11-07-2008, 07:23 PM
the only way we go to the playoffs is to win this week and continue to knock NE out. It's that desparate for us.

paladin warrior
11-07-2008, 07:27 PM
If Bills beat NE I will be happy

Score will be

Bills 2 :D:

NE 0 :clump:

Dr. Lecter
11-07-2008, 10:03 PM

Man, I hope I'm right!

I really don't see how they can win this game.

I have not been this pessimistic about a game since last year's New England game. I really think this team gets blown out.

Too many injuries and the match-up is frightening. Who will slow down Welker and/or Moss?

Mitchell55
11-07-2008, 10:06 PM

I have not been this pessimistic about a game since last year's New England game. I really think this team gets blown out.

Too many injuries and the match-up is frightening. Who will slow down Welker and/or Moss?

Weve already had 10X worse. The chargers. Best QB in the NFL at the time, Chambers, Gates, one of the best RBs to ever play. I would rather play against a high school QB, a 4th string RB, and a WR who doesnt try than that.

Typ0
11-07-2008, 10:10 PM

we've got the best chance to beat NE sunday than we've had in years.

CuseJetsFan83
11-08-2008, 04:14 AM
I do too. Its not a impossible win, we beat the Chargers who stomped the Pats and we lost to the Dolphins who also stomped the Pats.

and you lost to the jets who lost to the raiders who lost to the chargers who beat the patriots, who lost to the dolphins...

i hate this if team a beats team b and team b beats team c then team a beats team c logic.....

impossible, never... they are paid pros.... they better be prepared for a dogfight

yordad
11-08-2008, 08:42 AM
Too many injuries and the match-up is frightening. Who will slow down Welker and/or Moss?Hopefully Cassel.

BlackMetalNinja
11-08-2008, 08:48 AM

Man, I hope I'm right!I've called you much worse than stupid before :up:

PcA125
11-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Beast mode needs to show up. We cant win with 14 yards rushing.

TacklingDummy
11-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Beast mode needs to show up. We cant win with 14 yards rushing.

NE D has been playing well as of late. Plus NE being home. The Bills D will need to show up and keep this game close.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Man, I hope I'm right!

me too. i can tell the negative Nancies to stick it in their asses.

SABURZFAN
11-08-2008, 09:37 AM

Score will be

:bf1:

Syderick
11-09-2008, 01:46 AM

Score will be

OOO a hockey game score is it

Marvelous
11-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Call me stupid, but I think the Bills win this Sunday.
ok

STUPID!

Or should i play Make Believe & pretend that we weren't playing at a mediocre level before we lost Whitner & OLB Mitchell....

--NE has always owned us with them making our QB look pathetic..Nothing has changed in that area as far as the Tom Brady injury...

--I still have horrible reminder memories of last seasons last Pats game where they put up over 50 points.... So you think we're gonna win because??Because what? Because it's time?
--Nah bro, i wish it were that easy....

-But i would more then anything want to end their streak against us. losers!