PDA

View Full Version : Someone prove to me that Kelsay sucks.

Marvelous
11-09-2008, 02:50 AM
I've always been annoyed/offended at Bills fans who hate on certain players for reasons i think are total BS!
--I can see hating on players who really are not starting calaber, but start for us etc...Like Chris Watson-CB 99-2000-ish..He was abused constantly..
--Also, I was tiring of Jeff Posey in his last seaosn with us..
--Sam Aiken as a WR(not ST gunner) was pathetic, but even he was just our last WR on the dress list..

--Kelsay doesn't suck. I admit he's not anywhere near a probowler.
5.5 sacks & 61 tackles!.. That was the season Schobel blew up.. Nobody else is getting anything done eitehr so it's unfair obvious to call for Kelsays head..
--Also, i think fans who overrate the position(LE) have higher expectations. It's more of a run stopping position..
---Bottom Line- DO i think we need better production from kelsay? YES,,but we need better from the whole Defense & easily the whole D-line. We know Kyle Williams doesn't suck. And until the last few weeks we knew Ryan Denney didn't suck either.. He's reserve so expectations we're low. But every now & then he would explode.

---I'm looking for why he sucks from the leaders of this Anti-Kelsay movement..--Angles- Does he take piss poor angles? i never noticed?
--Hitting--hard hitter- i doubt anyone beefs this.
-Tackling- see hitting. Is his missed/sloppy tackling poor enough that it stands out?
-sacks- duh. obvious he's not getting sacks.
-pressure,forced premature passes? Can't say i've noticed if he gets close alot. Schobel getting close about 30+ times a year is a unfair compairison because he's a PRO-BOWLER.
-run support---I've always enjoyed watching him tackling RB's.. If this is a weakness of his then i never noticed it...

----I'm very curious & interested in what's this dude doing or not that has the fanbase so angry at him.... Or am i overthinking this? A lunchpale DE who rarely gets sacks doesn't stand a chance with fans who demand up & coming stars or pro bowlers in the starting lineup. Kelsay is neither.. Not gonna ever be called a star & never gonna see a Pro Bowl.. Is that ok with you? I'm cool with that.. Not every position needs to be filled with potential. servicable is contentment....

-Kelsays big contract$$$ Yawn.. How many millions we're we under the cap last season????WHat was our UNSPENT cash to cap???please.. We had soo much money to spend. We did over-pay for him. BUt he knew the playbook & coaches love him. Again, not like the money should ever be mentioned..I wanna cringe when i see/hear Bilsl fans complain about his contract.. Teams woulda signed him! fact... No flames please....

feldspar
11-09-2008, 04:49 AM
It's all relative.

Kelsay sucks in relation to starting defensive ends. He's just not making much of a difference out there. That's as specific as I'm going to be at 5:30 in the morning.

SquishDaFish
11-09-2008, 05:06 AM
Hes not worth his contract plain and simple. His numbers are nowhere even close to what they should be. You dont even hear his name called on gameday that often.