X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Someone prove to me that Kelsay sucks.

I've always been annoyed/offended at Bills fans who hate on certain players for reasons i think are total BS!
    --I can see hating on players who really are not starting calaber, but start for us etc...Like Chris Watson-CB 99-2000-ish..He was abused constantly..
    --Also, I was tiring of Jeff Posey in his last seaosn with us..
    --Sam Aiken as a WR(not ST gunner) was pathetic, but even he was just our last WR on the dress list..

--Kelsay doesn't suck. I admit he's not anywhere near a probowler.
    5.5 sacks & 61 tackles!.. That was the season Schobel blew up.. Nobody else is getting anything done eitehr so it's unfair obvious to call for Kelsays head..
    --Also, i think fans who overrate the position(LE) have higher expectations. It's more of a run stopping position..
    ---Bottom Line- DO i think we need better production from kelsay? YES,,but we need better from the whole Defense & easily the whole D-line. We know Kyle Williams doesn't suck. And until the last few weeks we knew Ryan Denney didn't suck either.. He's reserve so expectations we're low. But every now & then he would explode.

---I'm looking for why he sucks from the leaders of this Anti-Kelsay movement..--Angles- Does he take piss poor angles? i never noticed?
    --Hitting--hard hitter- i doubt anyone beefs this.
    -Tackling- see hitting. Is his missed/sloppy tackling poor enough that it stands out?
    -sacks- duh. obvious he's not getting sacks.
    -pressure,forced premature passes? Can't say i've noticed if he gets close alot. Schobel getting close about 30+ times a year is a unfair compairison because he's a PRO-BOWLER.
    -run support---I've always enjoyed watching him tackling RB's.. If this is a weakness of his then i never noticed it...

----I'm very curious & interested in what's this dude doing or not that has the fanbase so angry at him.... Or am i overthinking this? A lunchpale DE who rarely gets sacks doesn't stand a chance with fans who demand up & coming stars or pro bowlers in the starting lineup. Kelsay is neither.. Not gonna ever be called a star & never gonna see a Pro Bowl.. Is that ok with you? I'm cool with that.. Not every position needs to be filled with potential. servicable is contentment....

-Kelsays big contract$$$ Yawn.. How many millions we're we under the cap last season????WHat was our UNSPENT cash to cap???please.. We had soo much money to spend. We did over-pay for him. BUt he knew the playbook & coaches love him. Again, not like the money should ever be mentioned..I wanna cringe when i see/hear Bilsl fans complain about his contract.. Teams woulda signed him! fact... No flames please....
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Someone prove to me that Kelsay sucks.

It's all relative.

Kelsay sucks in relation to starting defensive ends. He's just not making much of a difference out there. That's as specific as I'm going to be at 5:30 in the morning.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Re: Someone prove to me that Kelsay sucks.

Hes not worth his contract plain and simple. His numbers are nowhere even close to what they should be. You dont even hear his name called on gameday that often.

Comment

Working...
      X