PDA

View Full Version : Iv'e seen these Pats way to much....

Prov401
11-09-2008, 09:33 AM
New England's secondary is below mediocre. Iv'e had the unfortunate pleasure of watching Pat games on the count of I live in New England, and every week it's the same with this team. Their front is absolutley MAGNIFICENT. Their Linebackers are old, yet CONSISTANT. Their secondary is BAD. Mayweather is probably the only bright spot in my opinion. Other than that, just a bunch of speedsters who are young, inconsistant, bad coverage skills, and don't have a knack for the big play. I say today, we do the exact opposite of what an original game plan asks for. We throw. Throw, throw throw. Make them respect Trent. The pats move their D all over the place, but trust me, we want them in their 4-3. Their linebackers are slower than most, and them in the 4-3 makes it easier for Lynch and Jackson to find the outside. The Pats in the 3-4 are just all over the place, their blitz packages are more hidden, and their tackling is great. Throw deep, and early. Make them change their game plan, and smash them with Lynch and Jackson in the 2nd half. Trent needs to get rid of the ball within 4 seconds. Wilfork is going to create a mess in the middle for us, which would probably cause a double team, which isn't good for Trent's blindside with Seymore over there. We need to get to that wonderful 8 yard per attempted throw stat. Buffalo has a shot in this one, but we cannot commit any turnovers. Turnovers are key. I have no doubt in my mind our recievers will get open. It's just a matter of, is Trent going to be throwing off his back foot from all that pressure? Or is he going to get some good pass protection, from our monsterous O-Line? This one is decided in the trenches folks.

mybills
11-09-2008, 10:15 AM
where in NE are you from?

OpIv37
11-09-2008, 10:54 AM
If the DB's are that bad, they'll just drop those consistent LB's into coverage. It's not like they have to worry about Buffalo running the ball.

and our WR's are pretty mediocre with Reed out. This game is going to look an awful lot like last week's game against the Jets.

Prov401
11-09-2008, 11:47 AM
from rhode island