PDA

View Full Version : Throw the redflag Dick!!!

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
What a ****ing ******!!!! First series and already getting outcoached!:down:

djjimkelly
11-09-2008, 12:12 PM
way to go jauron great challenge. we have the most lost gameday coach in the nfl.

i was cursing about this last year at great length.

way to go bills we even extended this fool

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 12:13 PM
Can you make it any easier for these guys to win Dick???

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 12:15 PM
He is one of the worst HC's in this league...it's evident.

chubluv
11-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Hes afraid he will lose another one. I hate that f'n guy.

TheBrownBear
11-09-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm done with this guy. It's obvious that we have no chance today. We always look like we are back on our heels, even in the games we win (Oakland, St. Louis, etc.). We will finish 7-9 or 8-8 and Dick will be back to torture us next season.

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 12:31 PM
He is too cerebral, never on the attack.

Jaybird
11-09-2008, 12:35 PM
get him out!

Joe Fo Sho
11-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Tell me again why we wasted a timeout before that punt???

Novacane
11-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Dick only challenges when he has zero chance of winning the challenge

casdhf
11-09-2008, 01:18 PM
He threw the flag before the snap

hydro
11-09-2008, 01:19 PM
Tell me again why we wasted a timeout before that punt???

Who cares?

djjimkelly
11-09-2008, 01:19 PM
dick sucks

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Obviously he didn't do it quick enough. He should have made a hell of alot more fuss about it then. The moron has zero emotions and it translates to his team.

hydro
11-09-2008, 01:20 PM

Wasn't fast enough though right? I mean he has to make the decision in mere seconds. If he had thrown it and it wasn't overturned the would be BBQ'd at the stake too. It's lose, lose for Dick.

jpdex12
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Wasn't fast enough though right? I mean he has to make the decision in mere seconds. If he had thrown it and it wasn't overturned the would be BBQ'd at the stake too. It's lose, lose for Dick.

He threw the flag but it wasn't seen. Can you imagine that not one ref was looking at the opposing coach to see if he was going to throw the flag before the next snap? Maybe that will have to be a new rule in the NFL. One ref has to watch the opposing coach for a red flag. I would have thrown the damn flag so hard it knocked the refs friggin eye out! Can you challenge whether or not a flag was thrown on the next play?

Joe Fo Sho
11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Who cares?

We could've gotten the ball back around the 50 yard line and had a chance to put 3 points on the board with about 30 seconds left. I don't understand the reasoning to use a timeout there...

Philagape
11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
He might have had to actually raise his voice ... can't have that happen .....

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 01:42 PM
That's because he is an emotionless, braindead, corpse.

yordad
11-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Does he or does he not have control over where he throws the flag?

evol4276
11-09-2008, 03:44 PM
What a ****ing ******!!!! First series and already getting outcoached!:down: quick question, and this has only to do with what you just posted here. nothing else.

how do you get outcoached by not throwing the challenge flag? i understand not thinking youd get the call, not getting the flag out in time, or hell even by being a damn idiot. but outcoached? was belicheck standing over on the sideline glaring into dickie's eyes and getting into his head during those few seconds like a poker player? again before you flip your lid im just commenting this post, which was a rather moronic one.

anyways, this game was disgusting. bright side tho there was absolutely no hope from me even before the game for the first time all year. so, yea. please dont show the bills on tv ever again in this area. every time they are shown they are completely embarassing.

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 03:54 PM
quick question, and this has only to do with what you just posted here. nothing else.

how do you get outcoached by not throwing the challenge flag? i understand not thinking youd get the call, not getting the flag out in time, or hell even by being a damn idiot. but outcoached? was belicheck standing over on the sideline glaring into dickie's eyes and getting into his head during those few seconds like a poker player? again before you flip your lid im just commenting this post, which was a rather moronic one.

anyways, this game was disgusting. bright side tho there was absolutely no hope from me even before the game for the first time all year. so, yea. please dont show the bills on tv ever again in this area. every time they are shown they are completely embarassing.
He outcoached himself on the redflag, is that more to your liking??:rolleyes: He got outcoached right from the first snap and through the rest of the game by Bellichick.

evol4276
11-09-2008, 06:25 PM
He outcoached himself on the redflag, is that more to your liking??:rolleyes: He got outcoached right from the first snap and through the rest of the game by Bellichick. sucks cuz i completely missed that play, so unfortunately i didnt get to scream at the tv for that part. either way what the hell needs to happen for dick to challenge? i mean i like him but seriously wth could have at least saved us 4 pts