PDA

View Full Version : Wilfork blinded Preston!

jpdex12
11-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Legal hit after an interception but this a$$hole is out to hurt someone. He's a dirty ba$tard! Goodell needs to get his biased head out of his A$$ and suspend this POS!

gr8slayer
11-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Good, maybe we'll get lucky and he'll hit Edwards next.

Typ0
11-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Legal hit after an interception but this a$$hole is out to hurt someone. He's a dirty ba$tard! Goodell needs to get his biased head out of his A$$ and suspend this POS!

you said it was a legal hit and then said he was being dirty. Which is it? They had just gotten an interception and were trying to score. If it was a legal hit he was doing his job.

jpdex12
11-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Honestly, don't be a fool! Common sense should kick in when reading this thread. It was a legal hit after an interception but when you go looking for a fat slow lineman after an interception to blind side and put out of a game then it is with bad intentions. Wilfork has been going against Preston all half. Nosetackle against a center...Wilfork is a dirty player in case you don't follow football. Don't you remember Jonas Jennings getting knocked cold on a blind side hit like this from Wilfork?

DBrown77
11-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Good, maybe we'll get lucky and he'll hit Edwards next.?????????

Typ0
11-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Honestly, don't be a fool! Common sense should kick in when reading this thread. It was a legal hit after an interception but when you go looking for a fat slow lineman after an interception to blind side and put out of a game then it is with bad intentions. Wilfork has been going against Preston all half. Nosetackle against a center...Wilfork is a dirty player in case you don't follow football. Don't you remember Jonas Jennings getting knocked cold on a blind side hit like this from Wilfork?

I'm not talking about any of those past situations...I'm saying if it was a legal hit it was a legal hit. Since it's within the rules it's fair game. you talk like there is some unwritten pansy ass code of conduct like in golf.

jpdex12
11-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm not talking about any of those past situations...I'm saying if it was a legal hit it was a legal hit. Since it's within the rules it's fair game. you talk like there is some unwritten pansy ass code of conduct like in golf.

Are you a Patriots fan?