PDA

View Full Version : Stroud

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Is he still on the team or did he get cut or something. I haven't heard his name in 3 weeks.

shelby
11-09-2008, 01:37 PM
i posted an article on the front page about him:

link (http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/110908/jag_353910983.shtml)

When the Buffalo Bills lost to the Miami Dolphins two weeks ago, defensive tackle Marcus Stroud was credited with only one tackle on the stat sheet.
After Bills coaches reviewed the films, they gave Stroud credit for 10 tackles.
Coaches routinely inflate tackle stats, but when Stroud was in his heyday, he didn't need any help. But Stroud no longer appears to be a dominant player.
After a fast start, including two sacks in his Buffalo debut against the Seattle Seahawks, the 30-year-old former Jaguar is struggling. The Bills have lost three of their last four, and Stroud doesn't have a sack since the opener.
Still, coach Dick Jauron is defending Stroud's play.
"He's a force inside," Jauron told the Rochester (N.Y.) Democrat and Chronicle. "We're really happy with Marcus."

mchurchfie
11-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Vintage Dick, "We're really happy with Marcus" equates to "we're really happy with mediocrity."

Owen DeBoard
11-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Marcus is the only one that is showin up today on defense with the forced fumble and the only 3rd and short stop. The rest of this defense with the exception of Mcgee sucks oh yeah and I guess we dont need Schobel either right?