PDA

View Full Version : It really is time to FIRE Dick Jauron.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:24 PM
We've witnessed a lot of things as Bills fans and we're in the midst of viewing the one of the biggest single season collapses in NFL history. If that isn't a reason to fire this guy, I don't know what is. Also, this team will never win anything if our coaches continue to come up with gameplans that allow the other team to dictate the game to us instead of the other way around. There is no arguing that Jauron needs to be fired for this team to take the next step...just like Chicago did after they fired this loser.

Novacane
11-09-2008, 02:26 PM
He should have never been extended. We have no chance of getting rid of this loser now that he has a new contract

shelby
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Exactly. He is not going anywhere.

i understand your frustration and feel that your criticism is well deserved; however, Jauron is staying.

:ill:

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
He should have never been extended. We have no chance of getting rid of this loser now that he has a new contract

I argued with many a person on this board about why I thought he shouldn't be extended until he proves he can get the team to the playoffs. It doesn't make any sense to anybody with half a brain.

djjimkelly
11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
bro ive been saying this for almost 3 seasons now this guy is clueless.

he doesnt have any answers

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Exactly. He is not going anywhere.

i understand your frustration and feel that your criticism is well deserved; however, Jauron is staying.

:ill:

I understand, but we as fans have got to stop fooling ourselves that this guy is any good. Every post that I see that supports this guy makes me that much more angry. People cannot be that stupid...can they???

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Dick Jauron has this team so ill prepared for every game. We always come out in the first half looking like complete crap and then its up to the players to figure out what adjustments need to be made.

shelby
11-09-2008, 02:33 PM
i would have to agree that you were right, Nighthawk.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:34 PM

Who cares about being right...I want this team to be successful and they have no chance with him at the helm. Fans need to voice their displeasure with this loser and make as much noise about how they feel.

Typ0
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
if the coaching has been so bad how is it that the team is only behind ten points at the two minute warning after our QB, running game and defense stunk up the joint?

TheBrownBear
11-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Trent played out of his ass and carried us for a few games. It had nothing to do with Jauron's coaching. Now Trent is wilting under the pressure of having to carry this team on his back and you are witnessing a Dick Jauron coached team in all its glory. I'll tell you one thing....I have a whole new appreciation for JP Losman...maybe I was too quick to judge him.

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 02:38 PM
"if the coaching has been so bad how is it that the team is only behind ten points at the two minute warning after our QB, running game and defense stunk up the joint?"

Because the Patriots aren't a good team. And we should be up by ten. It's unacceptable that we're down at all.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:38 PM
if the coaching has been so bad how is it that the team is only behind ten points at the two minute warning after our QB, running game and defense stunk up the joint?

Seriously, don't try...you're making yourself look foolish.

Owen DeBoard
11-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Hes gonna say his same old bull**** speach about you got give the other team so much credit their so good at what they do. Heres a clue how about you try to play like the other team you ****ing fool.

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Seriously, don't try...you're making yourself look foolish. Yeah you really have no idea what you're talking about so just stop. Thank you nighthawk.

Typ0
11-09-2008, 02:42 PM
I see guys...the player are clearly dominant and executing perfectly and the coaches are causing us to lose.

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
The coaches have ill prepared them. Just go to sleep typo.

djjimkelly

i wasnt its my signature for gods sake

Nighthawk
I see guys...the player are clearly dominant and executing perfectly and the coaches are causing us to lose.

Man, come on! Look at the Dolphins, are they more talented then the Bills? How about the Jets? How about the Cards? How about the Falcons?

Do you get the point!?!? Coaching matters and it shows with those teams.

TheBrownBear
11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Man, come on! Look at the Dolphins, are they more talented then the Bills? How about the Jets? How about the Cards? How about the Falcons?

Do you get the point!?!? Coaching matters and it shows with those teams.

Thank you. It is not about personnel. Look who frickin beat us today: Matt Cassell, Green-Ellis, and Wes Welker??? How can these guys look like world-beaters compared to Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch and Trent Edwards. There is something horribly wrong with our team, and I don't think its the players.

Typ0
11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
I think your arguement would be much stronger had we been soundly beaten by the other teams in these games which we weren't. Even today, without the turnovers we would be right there for the win. It's like talking to a wall that the coaches aren't coaching the players to turn the ball over. But whatever, you think what you want and keep telling me to shut up like a two year old.

Borosai
11-09-2008, 02:50 PM
One thing I've noticed: he (Jauron) says the same things in every interview. Nothing ever changes, in his mind or in the gameplan.

tat2dmike77
If the Bills fire him we will be happy for about a week. Till Ralph finds the next cheap coach he can to replace him. He will hire some looser from Div II or Cam Cameron or someone who is nothing more then a glorifired corodinator. So even if we do cut the head off in this case it will grow back with the same brain.

UltimateBillsFan
I think your arguement would be much stronger had we been soundly beaten by the other teams in these games which we weren't. Even today, without the turnovers we would be right there for the win. It's like talking to a wall that the coaches aren't coaching the players to turn the ball over. But whatever, you think what you want and keep telling me to shut up like a two year old.
Good teams find ways to win when they have turnovers. Good teams have good motivating coaches. Bad teams can't win when they have turnovers because they have horrible motivators. Do you understand what we're saying now buddy? If you understand I'll give you an extra cookie with dinner tonight! :D

Nighthawk
Thank you. It is not about personnel. Look who frickin beat us today: Matt Cassell, Green-Ellis, and Wes Welker??? How can these guys look like world-beaters compared to Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch and Trent Edwards. There is something horribly wrong with our team, and I don't think its the players.

That's the point. We didn't get beat by the Pats, we got beat by their coach. Why is he able to come up with a gameplan to beat teams with all of his injuries, but our coach gets a pass? I'm sorry, doesn't make any sense.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:51 PM
If the Bills fire him we will be happy for about a week. Till Ralph finds the next cheap coach he can to replace him. He will hire some looser from Div II or Cam Cameron or someone who is nothing more then a glorifired corodinator. So even if we do cut the head off in this case it will grow back with the same brain.

You may be right, but I'm done with Dickey and his gang of losers coaches.

billsburgh
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM
SAD BUT TRUE

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM

It's not the TO's it jaurons attitude. He stands there on the sideline like a bafoon. He needs to show more emotion get in players faces when they screw up. Look at the O-Line they are playing like a bunch of sissys. They are getting beat all day long hence no running game.

Yeah we may be in the game but you CAN NOT let a team have the ball for 19 plays in one drive. Being in the game doesn't mean squat when we can't stop them from driving down the field for second week in a row.

Historian
11-09-2008, 03:24 PM

This is this team in a nutshell.

Bargain basement coaches, and a GM that used to manage the gift shop at the stadium.

Frankly, I could care less anymore.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-09-2008, 03:24 PM
the staff as a whole needs togo

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I hate how he shows no emotion. He gives that mentality to his players and they come out flat in the first half always even when they were winning. Bobby April is one coach I like because he'll fight over a call and get into it. Anybody see him after the bs onside kick call?

bigbub2352
11-09-2008, 03:58 PM
He is a joke
as is his assistants, Fewell has also escaped criticism for far to long, his D is a sive, and our oline and dline get dominates every play. we look like we never seen these type of ofenenses and defenses before
We are paying to many players who are not worth it, denney dockery, kelsay royal schobel
we need serious player turn over again
the last 3 yrs of drafting anf FA set us back again
Let me be on record saying HIRE COWER NOW

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 04:02 PM
He is a joke
as is his assistants, Fewell has also escaped criticism for far to long, his D is a sive, and our oline and dline get dominates every play. we look like we never seen these type of ofenenses and defenses before
We are paying to many players who are not worth it, denney dockery, kelsay royal schobel
we need serious player turn over again
the last 3 yrs of drafting anf FA set us back again
Let me be on record saying HIRE COWER NOW

I'm with you Bub...

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 04:08 PM
I say everyone in western New York gives donations to the Bill Cowher fund. That's exactly what we need.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 05:02 PM
I say everyone in western New York gives donations to the Bill Cowher fund. That's exactly what we need.

Bill Cowher coaching the Bills is a dream, not a reality. However, I do hope when we do fire Dickey, that we actually bring in a good HC.

Philagape
11-09-2008, 05:17 PM

Wow, your standards are pretty low.

Down by two scores at the 2-minute warning is bad. It feels weird needing to point that out.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Wow, your standards are pretty low.

Down by two scores at the 2-minute warning is bad. It feels weird needing to point that out.

Awesome point! It's pretty funny how some of our standards have fallen.

cordog
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Look at the coaches Jauron has beat up to this point

Holmgren - retiring, doesnt give a **** anymore
Del Rio - mediocre, maybe 1 step up from Jauron
Kiffin - unemployed
Linehan- unemployed
Turner- one of the worst in the league.

Jauron is a joke. He needs to go. He gets outcoached by better coaches week in and week out. Its easy to beat 2 guys in the unemployment line and 2 others who are probably about as mediocre as Jauron.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Look at the coaches Jauron has beat up to this point

Holmgren - retiring, doesnt give a **** anymore
Del Rio - mediocre, maybe 1 step up from Jauron
Kiffin - unemployed
Linehan- unemployed
Turner- one of the worst in the league.

Jauron is a joke. He needs to go. He gets outcoached by better coaches week in and week out. Its easy to beat 2 guys in the unemployment line and 2 others who are probably about as mediocre as Jauron.

That's a pretty funny way to break it down. It's also pretty depressing.

paladin warrior
11-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Yup I agree with you. Dick J blow it. Before was 4-0.. Right now is 5-4 tie with fish. Ralph can't find a best New head coach because he is too cheap and His wallet have moth inside and moth ate all his money..

UltimateBillsFan
11-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Think Marty Schotenheimer would ever consider coaching again or think he's too old?

LABillsFan
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I think he has to man up and get a few new asst. coaches that can get it done. He's not going anywhere for a while.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 06:29 PM
I think he has to man up and get a few new asst. coaches that can get it done. He's not going anywhere for a while.

He will never bring in coaches who go against his conservative coaching style. Keeping him and getting new coaches around him will not alleviate the problem.

bigbub2352
11-09-2008, 07:12 PM
I wanted sherman from the begininng i said this was a horrible hire right off the bat
Also i never understood how so many on here luved the fact we promoted from with in when our offense was horrible under Fairchilds assisstants and fairchild himself
Turk has showed nothing to warrant a creative attack a few examples
We always run between the tackles
We are always throwing 5 yds or less
We still dont utilize the TE
We impliment a FB and try to pass off other teams garbage as a lead blocker instead of drafting one like Willis, Schmitt, Karney, Hedgecock all takin in the later rounds and all versatile
We dont use Hardy properly
We dont pull our lineman
We have very predictable formations
Dont get the ball in the hands of the playmakers enough
Overall allows assistants like kugler to continue with a zone blocking scheme that is not fooling a soul
and on to the defense.......

Mad Max
11-09-2008, 07:50 PM
We (Bills fans) used to bust on the phish phags for their undying love for the crooked mustache doofus Wannstedt. We were right, Wanny was a joke.

Now how can any reasonable (read non-homer) Bills fan today say that Stoneface is any better than Wanny? We can't, Jauron is a buster just like Wanny was.

Long lists can be (have been) compiled as to exactly why he is a buster and needs to be launched, but for me the list only needs to go three deep:

1.) His game plans suck.
2.) His in-game decision making sucks,
3.) He lost us the Dallas game last year

Typ0
11-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Good teams find ways to win when they have turnovers. Good teams have good motivating coaches. Bad teams can't win when they have turnovers because they have horrible motivators. Do you understand what we're saying now buddy? If you understand I'll give you an extra cookie with dinner tonight! :D

Tell me, in what way does an NFL football player need motivation? Are you looking for a win one for the gipper speach or perhaps dropping his pants? If these guys need motivation the personnel decisions are what should be under question not the coaching on game day.

bills_7
11-10-2008, 12:25 AM
dick needs to put JP in to save his job

Mr. Cynical
11-10-2008, 01:22 AM
The day they hired Dick was the day I put up my avatar. Says it all.

Nighthawk
11-10-2008, 06:33 AM
The day they hired Dick was the day I put up my avatar. Says it all.

I remember that and I agree.

chernobylwraiths
11-10-2008, 06:42 AM
This is this team in a nutshell.

Bargain basement coaches, and a GM that used to manage the gift shop at the stadium.

Frankly, I could care less anymore.

How much less could you care?

justasportsfan
11-10-2008, 09:30 AM
no playoffs. Fire him!!!

Historian
11-10-2008, 10:05 AM
How much less could you care?

I'm regretting buying that 59 dollar windbreaker at Laux, that's how much.

justasportsfan
11-10-2008, 10:32 AM
One things for sure though. If Dick can't beat the Pats without Brady, we'll never beat them when he comes back. Even Aiken looks like a decent wr with freakin Cassel throwing him the ball.

NO matter who they have, the PAts are able to make scrubs play better than we can with our high draft picks. Where the hell did Green-Ellis come from?

tat2dmike77
11-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Bill Cowher coaching the Bills is a dream, not a reality. However, I do hope when we do fire Dickey, that we actually bring in a good HC.

Keep dreamin

Oaf
11-10-2008, 11:08 AM
Coaching was the biggest difference in that game. I wasn't fully convinced before, but this one pushed me over the line. Our coaching sucks and has been inferior to other coaches this year.

blackonyx89
11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Coaching was the biggest difference in that game. I wasn't fully convinced before, but this one pushed me over the line. Our coaching sucks and has been inferior to other coaches this year.

As long as Ralph Wilson wants puppets as head coaches who has no balls,
this team will not succeed. Ralph is the main problem, but fans are passing the
blame to others. This goes all the way back to the Super Bowls, not bringing
the talent to win it all!

Nighthawk
11-10-2008, 12:33 PM
As long as Ralph Wilson wants puppets as head coaches who has no balls,
this team will not succeed. Ralph is the main, problem, but fans are passing the
blame to others. This goes all the way back to the Super Bowls, not bringing
the talent to win it all!

The fish rots from the head down and Ralphy is the head. His constant hiring of mediocre coaches is killing this organization. Bring in a solid, proven winner to be the HC and this organization is once again on the right path. Until that day comes, mediocrity will reign.

blackonyx89
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM
The fish rots from the head down and Ralphy is the head. His constant hiring of mediocre coaches is killing this organization. Bring in a solid, proven winner to be the HC and this organization is once again on the right path. Until that day comes, mediocrity will reign.

This goes all the way back to the O.J. era. He wants people he can push around and if you confront you, he dumps you. In case you've forgotten, he got rid of Bruce, Thurman, and Reed who helped him reach the 4 Bowls in the same year, but kept Kelly, who was on his last legs!?! Garbage! Lou Saban a hard nose coach who gave him his 2 AFL championships, is not on the Wall of Fame. God don't like ugly and Ralph is paying the price for his arrogance, selfishness, and miserly ways.