PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Lynch?

northernbillfan
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
What's gotten into that guy's head. He can't do anything right. He can't break any tackles like he was doing in the beginning of the season. He can't find the gaps like hea was once able to.

What's up with him and what's in his head?

Owen DeBoard
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
What's gotten into that guy's head. He can't do anything right. He can't break any tackles like he was doing in the beginning of the season. He can't find the gaps like hea was once able to.

What's up with him and what's in his head?
Ill tell you what got in his head is about how ****ing dumb Turk is as an offensive coordinator. Hows he suppose to do anything by getting 15 carries a game?

TheBrownBear
11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
They should be pounding this guy for 15 carries in the first half. He can't get into any kind of rhythm and they don't even try to use him in the second half.

SeatownBillsFan21
11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Not enough carries no blocking a QB 4 an OC thats whats in his head

BlackMetalNinja
11-09-2008, 02:49 PM
What gaps?

Borosai
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I have no problem with Lynch or Jackson. The RBs are fine: they run hard and they continue to break tackles and fall forward for at least a minimal gain. Give them some space and they'll produce, but that's not happening.

Owen DeBoard
11-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I have no problem with Lynch or Jackson. The RBs are fine: they run hard and they continue to break tackles and fall forward for at least a minimal gain. Give them some space and they'll produce, but that's not happening.
Give them more carries and theyll produce. What happened to using a fullback?

northernbillfan
11-09-2008, 03:53 PM
What gaps?:rofl: There were some, not many but a few.

Michael82
11-09-2008, 04:13 PM
He's not getting a chance to get comfortable because they switch the RBs up wayyy too much. Neither of them have a chance to get into any kind of rhythm. :ill:

madness
11-09-2008, 05:19 PM
He can't break tackles? :wtf:

Every positive gain he had today was because he had to break at least one tackle.

Patti120
11-09-2008, 05:19 PM
umm, Lynch is fine. He's still breaking tackles all the time. It's the damn oline. The biggest bunch of *******'s that I've f'in seen in ages. Jackson is fine too. Just nothing they can do.

madness
11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
He's not getting a chance to get comfortable because they switch the RBs up wayyy too much. Neither of them have a chance to get into any kind of rhythm. :ill:

I love Jackson and what he brings to the table but he's getting put into too many "pound the ball" situations. He should be a "change of pace" back not "**** up the pace" back.

Lefty2985
11-09-2008, 05:36 PM
you make no since. he is breaking tackles but when you have an oline that sucks it kinda makes things difficult. how about looking there then the lack of pass rush on defense oh and the head coach and that flag hit on moss there was no helmet to helmet clean hit. troy p. is right turning into a pansy league!!!