PDA

View Full Version : This is not a playoff team

SABURZFAN
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
you have to have some kind of control in the trenches on both sides of the ball. the OL and DL are pathetic. Walker, Dockery, and Peters are cream puffs. Chambers is nothing more than a lineman for the Arena League. Preston is a better Center, than he is a Guard, but he isn't much better than Fowler. the DL, with the exception of Stroud, is a complete embarrassment.

as for the rest of the team, it's easy to blame injuries and call it good but that isn't the case. Edwards has looked like s**t after the concussion. if there is still something wrong, he's better off to take his time coming back. blame the OL, a sophomore slump, or whatever. he has sucked major ass for the last month. i'm not buying any :shelby: excusing from anybody either.
as for Royal, what the f**k is he still doing here? he's useless as tits on a bull.

FTP may be right. the Bills aren't as good as some Bills fans seem to think.

Luisito23
11-09-2008, 02:39 PM
This is not even a .500 team SAB.

Typ0
11-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I think the defense is beat up pretty bad but that's no excuse for the offense...and TE has stunk up the joint the last few weeks and had he not made such bad decisions we would have one some of of not all of these games.

I agree about the lines. they are still the crux of our issues.

TheBrownBear
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Exactly. This is a 3-13 team at this point. We are getting competent play in only one phase of the game - special teams. The offense and defense are atrocious at this point.

shelby
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
We are definitely not as good as i originally thought.

SABURZFAN
11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
This is not even a .500 team SAB.

it sure as hell is pathetic.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm not sure that this team (players) aren't as good as we thought. However, I do know that this coaching staff is killing us. Their gameplans are absolutely brutal.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2008, 03:42 PM
This might not even be a .500 team. Sadly enough.

SABURZFAN
11-09-2008, 04:35 PM
This might not even be a .500 team. Sadly enough.

:ill:

TacklingDummy
11-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Some people are counting the KC, SF, Den, and Cleveland games as wins.

That's funny.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Some people are counting the KC, SF, Den, and Cleveland games as wins.

That's funny.

the Bills will be lucky to beat them if they continue to look the way they do.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
11-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Yeah, we are not a playoff team. That is nothing new and we all know it though, the question is: can this team potentially be a playoff team?

I'm gonna agree with Nighthawk, we could be but we need to change the coaching staff.

By the way, I don't agree with your argument about Trent not being the same since the concussion because he actually had a good game against San Diego and he individually didn't play that bad against the Dolphins.

It's not the concussion.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Yeah, we are not a playoff team. That is nothing new and we all know it though, the question is: can this team potentially be a playoff team?

I'm gonna agree with Nighthawk, we could be but we need to change the coaching staff.

By the way, I don't agree with your argument about Trent not being the same since the concussion because he actually had a good game against San Diego and he individually didn't play that bad against the Dolphins.

It's not the concussion.

it doesn't look it.

i don't even want to get started on the coaching. :mad:

one game doesn't change my opinion because the team won. it's the 4 losses that seem to be the latest pattern with this team and Edwards is the supposed leader. if you have been watching lately, the short passes aren't on target. the intended receivers are being hung out to dry with a devastating hit looming if he keeps up. it's costing the team in yards gained when they don't receive it cleanly. with a lousy running game, it doesn't bode well.

thank you, Mr. Team Physician.

Crisis
11-11-2008, 03:37 PM
same old bills for the past decade.

anemic offense, defense that folds when it matters most, awesome special teams, and terrible coaching.

mchurchfie
11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
The FO has failed miserably when it comes to addressing our DL and OL for the last ten years.

HHURRICANE
11-11-2008, 04:32 PM
same old bills for the past decade.

anemic offense, defense that folds when it matters most, awesome special teams, and terrible coaching.

It's not the same old Bills because we figured out a way to eliminate the awesome special teams!!:snicker2:

Griff
11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Exactly. This is a 3-13 team at this point. We are getting competent play in only one phase of the game - special teams. The offense and defense are atrocious at this point.

so they're going to take away 2 of our wins...

thecoordinator
11-11-2008, 05:35 PM
wins against:
2-7 seattle
4-5 jax
2-7 oakland
2-7 st louis
4-5 san diego

losses against:
6-3 pats, jets cards
5-4 fins

i guess if you want to be considered a playoff team you should start by beating someone with a winning record.

acehole
11-11-2008, 07:15 PM
This is a nice cya post.
We where on paper at the
start of the year....what happened?
We have good depth #1 picks all over the place....
This team goes as the qb goes....

you have to have some kind of control in the trenches on both sides of the ball. the OL and DL are pathetic. Walker, Dockery, and Peters are cream puffs. Chambers is nothing more than a lineman for the Arena League. Preston is a better Center, than he is a Guard, but he isn't much better than Fowler. the DL, with the exception of Stroud, is a complete embarrassment.

as for the rest of the team, it's easy to blame injuries and call it good but that isn't the case. Edwards has looked like s**t after the concussion. if there is still something wrong, he's better off to take his time coming back. blame the OL, a sophomore slump, or whatever. he has sucked major ass for the last month. i'm not buying any :shelby: excusing from anybody either.
as for Royal, what the f**k is he still doing here? he's useless as tits on a bull.

SABURZFAN
11-12-2008, 07:36 AM
This is a nice cya post.

call it what you want but this team is going nowhere. you got to start with a running game and the Bills have too many creampuffs on the OL for that to happen. the only running game i see is all over the defense. when you see the Bills control the trenches on a consistant basis, give me a yell.

jamze132
11-12-2008, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure that this team (players) aren't as good as we thought. However, I do know that this coaching staff is killing us. Their gameplans are absolutely brutal.
Fewell needs to seek life elsewhere.

justasportsfan
11-12-2008, 10:24 AM

SAme crap that happened to JP is happeneing to Trent.. Look at your sig. I wasn't wrong at all. :snicker:

SABURZFAN
11-12-2008, 06:46 PM
Look at your sig. I wasn't wrong at all. :snicker:

yes you were. numerous times too. :rolleyes: