Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Do you really need me to answer this?

THATHURMANATOR
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM
yes

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 03:38 PM
I sound like broken record, but we can't win with gameplans that these coaches come up with. We sit back and let the other team dictate the game, we never dictate the game...you don't win like that. We need a strong HC who can take this team to the next level.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2008, 03:44 PM
I sound like broken record, but we can't win with gameplans that these coaches come up with. We sit back and let the other team dictate the game, we never dictate the game...you don't win like that. We need a strong HC who can take this team to the next level.

We need talent to be able to win games too. Combine subpar coaching with subpar talent you'll get to see what we've seen for the better part of a decade.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 03:46 PM
We need talent to be able to win games too. Combine subpar coaching with subpar talent you'll get to see what we've seen for the better part of a decade.

I'm not so sure that we have subpar talent. However, I'm positive that our HC is subpar, all you have to do is look at his record and where his offenses and defenses ranked during his time at those places. Are you telling me that the Falcons, Dolphins and Jets have better talent then the Bills? I don't think that's it. As much as a HC can make a team better, they can also make a team much worse.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I'm not so sure that we have subpar talent. However, I'm positive that our HC is subpar, all you have to do is look at his record and where his offenses and defenses ranked during his time at those places. Are you telling me that the Falcons, Dolphins and Jets have better talent then the Bills? I don't think that's it. As much as a HC can make a team better, they can also make a team much worse.

All three of those have equal to superior talent than us, without question.

Especially on the lines.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 03:55 PM
All three of those have equal to superior talent than us, without question.

Especially on the lines.

You're nuts. No way, my friend that the Falcons have superior talent or even the Phins. You're pushing it to make a point, but it doesn't fly.

Mr. Pink
11-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I'll use the Falcons to not "pimp" the Phins because I hate them as much as you do.

But I'll take Matt Ryan over Trent.
Michael Turner over Lynch.
Roddy White over Lee Evans.
Jenkins over Reed.
Hartsock over Royal.
Abraham over Schoebel.
Babineaux and Jackson over Stroud and Kyle Williams.
Boley and Brooking over Mitchell and Ellison.

You get the point...do you really think our talent is not inferior to the Falcons? I would use offensie lineman names but you don't need to when the Falcons can move the football via the ground or air consistently. And like any Bills fan knows who Todd McClure is.

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I'll use the Falcons to not "pimp" the Phins because I hate them as much as you do.

But I'll take Matt Ryan over Trent.
Michael Turner over Lynch.
Roddy White over Lee Evans.
Jenkins over Reed.
Hartsock over Royal.
Abraham over Schoebel.
Babineaux and Jackson over Stroud and Kyle Williams.
Boley and Brooking over Mitchell and Ellison.

You get the point...do you really think our talent is not inferior to the Falcons? I would use offensie lineman names but you don't need to when the Falcons can move the football via the ground or air consistently. And like any Bills fan knows who Todd McClure is.

My point is, you'd take them because they're winning. Stack them next to each other before the season and let me know. That's my point, they're good because of coaching...

Mr. Pink
11-09-2008, 04:10 PM
My point is, you'd take them because they're winning. Stack them next to each other before the season and let me know. That's my point, they're good because of coaching...

Roddy White put up huge numbers last year...Turner has always put up good numbers as a backup. Boley had a big year last year too...Brookings is Mr. Consistent. And last year's Falcons were a huge dysfunctional family...which I'm sure you'll even agree.

I'm not using this year on most of these guys, I'm going by career track record.

yordad
11-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Well, our line is bad, our QB isn't that good. Our Tight ends suck. Our FB sucks. Our DEs suck. Our LBs are less then average colectively. Our secondary, when healthy is just average at best with the complete loss of Youboty (which might be due to a complete lack of pass rush). Our coaches are horrible.

So basically, we only have good RBs, and inconsistant, but sometimes good, DTs.

We have key injuries.

Oh, and Ralph kept some of the roster money.

That's why.