PDA

View Full Version : All I Gotta Say is...

BillsWin
11-09-2008, 04:40 PM
This team has fallen apart.

Be it, coaching, injuries, division play, or whatever it is... We have fallen apart.

I'm not jumping off the wagon yet, but man oh man when the Bills play like that, it is hard to be very excited.

I just want to forget this stretch and look ahead to this:

MNF Browns @ Home
@ Kansas City
49ers @ Home
Miami @ Toronto

If we can come away with 3 or 4 wins out of the next 4, we are in good shape to sneak into the playoffs.

9-4 or 8-5 will look alot better than the sore 5-4 we are now.

I hope we get better prepared then we were today.

Is Josh coming back?

BillsWin
11-09-2008, 09:05 PM
oh, and i still have faith in Jauron, but I think he needs to get HIS head out, cuz these past few games were rediculous. But it wasnt all him. We didnt execute.

im8th2buffalo
11-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Our receivers have not been open consistently. Josh Reed who in years past got no respect (in most cases rightfully so), but this year our team misses him being in there. Hardy is inconsistent. Edwards always seems to go short on a team with receivers designed for big plays. The check down is important, but not for every play. Lee Evans has been all but invisible in games where they try to use him as a possession receiver. He is great talent, but the team is not using him well.
The line is not opening holes for the running game. Some of the play calling has been terrible. Throwing on 3rd and 1 consistently is dumb. Peters is not as great as he thinks he is. Shobel and Whitner were definitely missed and Youboty was starting the season well before the injury. If we consistently allow our QB to be pressured and don't pressure the other team's, then we have seen our last win of the season.