PDA

View Full Version : Realistically

PECKERWOOD
11-09-2008, 04:47 PM
My thoughts on the Bills loss and our Bills team as a whole:

Everybody expects Buffalo to be a 11-12 win team when in reality we are still a little bit away. Trent barely has 16 games under his belt and it's about time the guy started to take his lumps, I still believe there is no QB controversy, Trent's the real deal but he is obviously going through some growing pains. I'm honestly surprised that Trent hasn't made more mistakes due to the lack of a ground attack and our weak interior OL. Incidentally, I think our weak interior OL is the root of all our problems on the offensive side of the ball and as a result, we can't run up the middle and teams are constantly getting pressure in Trent's face by blitzing us up the gut, we have very capable RB's. What was believed to be the strength of our team before the season started has proved to be a weakness, we need help at C and RG, direly.

On the defensive side of the ball, Fewell is a joke. We need a real DC in there because we have plenty of talent on defense. I've never been a huge fan of Fewell, I remember when Dick Jauron was first brought in, I was hoping that Ron Rivera would be named our DC. It's just a shame, our defense looks so unprepared to play the last 4 weeks and that falls largely on Fewell. We have some injuries and I understand that, but even before the injuries we were still struggling. Dick Jauron isn't the problem, unless he decides to keep Fewell on board for next year, which would be a total display of ineptitude on Jauron's part. Bring in a REAL DC, next year. I still think Rivera is an excellent choice, Rob and Rex Ryan are both superb choices as well, those are my three favorite choices although Rob Ryan would probably be the easiest candidate to pry away from his current team.

This team should finish between 8-8 and 10-6.. Btw, atleast the injuries have been good for one thing. Hats off to McKelvin and Hardy, these two guys have started to show atleast some encouraging signs. Lastly, we need to keep true to our deal with Whitner, he guaranteed playoffs so let's keep good on our end of the deal, LET'S KEEP RALPH WILSON STADIUM ROWDY FOR THE REST OF OUR HOME GAMES!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be there when we play against New England and San Fran, so hopefully we pay those ****ers back!! I'm going to have a squeeky voice the next day like a little girl because I'm going to SCREAM MY ASS OFF CHEERIN!!

:gobills: :cheers:

& rep thread!!!

FREE SKOOBY!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
My thoughts on the Bills loss and our Bills team as a whole:

Everybody expects Buffalo to be a 11-12 win team when in reality we are still a little bit away. Trent barely has 16 games under his belt and it's about time the guy started to take his lumps, I still believe there is no QB controversy, Trent's the real deal but he is obviously going through some growing pains. I'm honestly surprised that Trent hasn't made more mistakes due to the lack of a ground attack and our weak interior OL. Incidentally, I think our weak interior OL is the root of all our problems on the offensive side of the ball and as a result, we can't run up the middle and teams are constantly getting pressure in Trent's face by blitzing us up the gut, we have very capable RB's. What was believed to be the strength of our team before the season started has proved to be a weakness, we need help at C and RG, direly.

On the defensive side of the ball, Fewell is a joke. We need a real DC in there because we have plenty of talent on defense. I've never been a huge fan of Fewell, I remember when Dick Jauron was first brought in, I was hoping that Ron Rivera would be named our DC. It's just a shame, our defense looks so unprepared to play the last 4 weeks and that falls largely on Fewell. We have some injuries and I understand that, but even before the injuries we were still struggling. Dick Jauron isn't the problem, unless he decides to keep Fewell on board for next year, which would be a total display of ineptitude on Jauron's part. Bring in a REAL DC, next year. I still think Rivera is an excellent choice, Rob and Rex Ryan are both superb choices as well, those are my three favorite choices although Rob Ryan would probably be the easiest candidate to pry away from his current team.

This team should finish between 8-8 and 10-6.. Btw, atleast the injuries have been good for one thing. Hats off to McKelvin and Hardy, these two guys have started to show atleast some encouraging signs. Lastly, we need to keep true to our deal with Whitner, he guaranteed playoffs so let's keep good on our end of the deal, LET'S KEEP RALPH WILSON STADIUM ROWDY FOR THE REST OF OUR HOME GAMES!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be there when we play against New England and San Fran, so hopefully we pay those ****ers back!! I'm going to have a squeeky voice the next day like a little girl because I'm going to SCREAM MY ASS OFF CHEERIN!!

:gobills: :cheers:

& rep thread!!!

FREE SKOOBY!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Really? I'd have to disagree and suggest that HE is the problem.