PDA

View Full Version : Worst Coaching Performance I've seen in YEARS

patmoran2006
11-09-2008, 09:55 PM
First let me say without hesitation, this was a defeat in every facet. Trent Edwards was alarmingly awful (I defended him last two games, not this time) The OL still cant run block and we dont run the ball. We get no pressure on the QB, CAssell was packing a ****ing lunch half the time in the pocket, and overall, whether its from being worn down, but once again our defense folded in the fourth quarter and we saw another 90+ yard drive on us late. Other than Ryan Denney, our front seven couldn't more ineffective.

only the ST did their job today (finally)

But having said all that, this was by a country mile the WORST job I've ever seen from this team in terms of coaching. Our game plan and playcalling on BOTH sides of the ball was a discrace.

Jauron's team looked defeated before the opening kickoff and I put that on him. How does he NOT challenge that long Wes Welker completion?

Offensively, SChonert was horrific. Let me get this straight (and this is just one of MANY examples). We finally get some semblance of a running game going early in the 4th.. 3 straight productive carries and we're looking at 2nd and 5 (down by 10).. instead of sticking with what was starting to work, we ****ing PASS on 2nd down and Chambers gets blown up by Warren and Edwards takes a sack. We don't convert 3rd and long and end up punting (another chicken **** call given how our defense has played late in games of late) and NE proceeds to take 10 minutes and 92 yards of field on us to ice the game.

I can also count at least twice, maybe even more times on third and less than a yard when we DON'T run. WTF.

And defensively, I'm out of words for Fewel. When grandmothers and housewives are yelling at the TV knowing what NE is going to do with the ball, and yet we STILL play a soft zone and only rush 4 (with the occasional blitz). Unbelievable!

The players, led by Trent, the worst of them all today, just flat-out sucked and played like chicken **** cowards. But this coaching staff once again was just as bad. they played and they coached like they were owned from the opening whistle

This was the worst possible day for the Bills. They get owned.. Jets and Miami both win.. Oh, and so did both Indy and Baltimore.

Technically, we are now in FIFTH place in the wild card standings.. Jets, Miami, Baltimore and now Indy too are all ahead of us.

I didnt expect to win, and I posted earlier in the week the season wasn't over if we lost. But I never in a million years expected us to come out and play THIS freegin bad. This looked like the same exact road team I've been seeing for the past near-decade, and that was inexcusable, and pathetic.

BB4LIFE
11-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Well said..

Why is it that this team can get beat by the short pass on so many occassions but still not come up with a proper game plan to stop it?

And Lynch is not the type of back that is effective with less than 15 carries.. we need to give him the ball.. the 3rd and 1 in the shotgun was madening

patmoran2006
11-09-2008, 10:00 PM
And BTW.. Im so sick of hearing about how Jauron has his players "playing hard for him"

He's an emotionless, "I'm smarter than you" egotistical *****. THis team would be much better off with a coach that would actually LIGHT A FIRE under someone's ass.

This team was 5-1, and we just went right back to our old "they will make the move, and we'll try to react" style of football. again!

yordad
11-09-2008, 10:01 PM
I think they looked defeated right after the BS personal foul on like the first defensive play.

patmoran2006
11-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Well said..

Why is it that this team can get beat by the short pass on so many occassions but still not come up with a proper game plan to stop it?

And Lynch is not the type of back that is effective with less than 15 carries.. we need to give him the ball.. the 3rd and 1 in the shotgun was madening
I agree.. That's on Turk today.. Mind blowing.

If we have THAT little confidence in our OL to pick up a yard rushing or run the ball when we should be running it-- then its time to stop giving extensions to guys like Butler who clearly have regressed (yes I know he didnt play today) and start making OL top priorities instead of CB's and WR's in the draft. Sorry, but you can't win with a **** OL like we have right now.

im8th2buffalo
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Good Post! Like you said they looked defeated even before the kickoff. That is exactly how I felt throughout the whole game.
Jauron did not prepare them for this game. There was no creativity on offense or defense. I was embarrassed by their performance.

Last year, Losman didn't use the check down effectively and was slow with decision making.
This year Trent does not use the long pass. He also has lost any confidence.
Neither one has been very impressive, but the quarterbacks have taken most of the blame for the last few years.
The coaching needs improvement. The players are not playing with heart. We keep paying for our players who seem to be some of the better ones, yet after they are paid their effort decreases.
I hope Peter's does not get the big raise he is seeking. He is not earning it. Dockery and Walker should give back some of their fat paychecks.
I once again Billieved this season after a few wins. Foolish me!

BB4LIFE
11-09-2008, 10:27 PM
. I once again Billieved this season after a few wins. Foolish me!

I think a lot us of did. I did for sure against everything I have learned being a Bills fan for 20 of my 25 years.

BidsJr
11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
This is a bunch of crap. Both lines got blown off hte ball today. Trent can't be Trent throwing of his backside and if NE converts every 3rd down and 1 all gam elong we can never get off the field. My two biggest issues today were Perry Fewell and the trenches.

Borosai
11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
There's so much to complain about, but how about that defense: it's as if they're playing prevent defense during the entire game. They don't want to allow a big play downfield, and just sit back and hope the other team makes a mistake. It doesn't work. You bend, bend, bend, and bend some more, all the way into your own endzone.

mchurchfie
11-10-2008, 12:18 AM
The coaches are chicken****s so why wouldn't the players mirror the same thing. Fewell is ******ed with his 3 and 4 man rushes. The reason they are worn down by the 4th quarter is because they rush just that many all of the time. Not to mention that our DEs are barely adequate. This team has no urgency at all. They are an embarrassment to many of the great Bills teams of past decades who's staple was a good running game and great defense.

Luisito23
11-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Homer or no homer, but does anyone with 1/2 a brain actually believe that this team will still make the playoffs?...Face it, that 4-0 start was not only the highlight of the season, but also of the last decade plus....This organization is going right down the toilet, and the sad part is I'm just now beggining to realize that. I was looking forward to next Sunday all year, now not so much, I mean I'll still watch, and be rooting for them but it just doesn't feel the same, and if we lose I won't even be that upset...Sad, sad indeed...

Nighthawk
11-10-2008, 06:36 AM
This team is a mess right now and it's pouring onto the field.