PDA

View Full Version : Beat KC, SF, Den, and Cleveland and split with 1 divisional team

Mitchell55
11-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Then we will be in the playoffs. Not a fun way to do it but hopefully we will be healthy and make something happen.

patmoran2006
11-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Balt and Indy are now both ahead of us too.

We're not done, but we're in big trouble. Any margin for error just went out the door.

JD
11-09-2008, 10:30 PM
So we have to win 5 of our next 7?

Fat ****ing chance! This team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs. So much for that post-season guarantee.

BB4LIFE
11-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Not impossible.. I need to hold out hope.. A few weeks ago I bought tickets for the NE game.. so I hope it means something .. lol

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 10:51 PM
I think beating KC and SF are possible Clevland is bi polar and it depends on what cleveland team shows up. Den no way you have to be able to score at 30 plus points and there is no way our fat overpaid lineman will give Trent enough time to pick apart the weak Denver secondary. That would mean winning the rest of our division games which is doubt full because NE will probly spank us again. I'm positive about beating the NYJ we usually split with them anyway. I think the canadian crowd will help the Bills and we could beat the phish. But noway can dick out coach bellichik he has proven that enough times.

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Not impossible.. I need to hold out hope.. A few weeks ago I bought tickets for the NE game.. so I hope it means something .. lol

It means you will freeze your ass off

OpIv37
11-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Then we will be in the playoffs. Not a fun way to do it but hopefully we will be healthy and make something happen.

That makes us 10-6 with a 1-5 division record and a 6-5 AFC record. That won't get us in the playoffs. Have you seen NE and the Jets schedules? There's a good chance that one or both will finish 10-6 or better. The only real shot is to win the rest of our divisional games, which isn't going to happen.

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
That makes us 10-6 with a 1-5 division record and a 6-5 AFC record. That won't get us in the playoffs. Have you seen NE and the Jets schedules? There's a good chance that one or both will finish 10-6 or better. The only real shot is to win the rest of our divisional games, which isn't going to happen.

But this and but that but but but but.

Op you know me well not personally oh you know what i mean and this team will be lucky to get to 8-8

OpIv37
11-09-2008, 11:02 PM
But this and but that but but but but.

Op you know me well not personally oh you know what i mean and this team will be lucky to get to 8-8

I hear ya, man. I was just trying to point out the flaws in his hypothetical situation.

This was a tough one to swallow and at this point, it's really hard to see how this team can still make something of this season.

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 11:06 PM
I hear ya, man. I was just trying to point out the flaws in his hypothetical situation.

This was a tough one to swallow and at this point, it's really hard to see how this team can still make something of this season.

I know dude i know

I tried to be a little more positive in pointing out the flaws in the hypothetical situation as well. I gave us SF and KC maybe the Jets as we usually split with them and maybe miami but still if this teams continues to play like this 8-8 will be tough.

It reminds a few years back i think it was 03 maybe 02 when the Bills stared out 38-0 ove NE and then went down to jacksonville and then dropped 30 plus more then took a big dump for the rest of the season to finish 3-13.

BB4LIFE
11-10-2008, 08:18 AM
It reminds a few years back i think it was 03 maybe 02 when the Bills stared out 38-0 ove NE and then went down to jacksonville and then dropped 30 plus more then took a big dump for the rest of the season to finish 3-13.

They finished 6-10.. That season unravelled after the famous Travis Henry option for an INT in the endzone in Miami..

But it does have a very similar feel to that year..

Pinkerton Security
11-10-2008, 08:26 AM
I know dude i know

I tried to be a little more positive in pointing out the flaws in the hypothetical situation as well. I gave us SF and KC maybe the Jets as we usually split with them and maybe miami but still if this teams continues to play like this 8-8 will be tough.

31-0

and then we lost 31-0 against NE the last game to come full circle on a crappy season.

Pinkerton Security
11-10-2008, 08:27 AM
So we have to win 5 of our next 7?

Fat ****ing chance! This team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs. So much for that post-season guarantee.

We will deserve to be there if we win 5 of 7, I'll tell you that much.