PDA

View Full Version : A homer's rant

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 10:38 PM
So this weekend went like last weekend. LSU lost a heart breaker thanks to CPT DIPS*** (j.lee) and Buffalo continues to make ulcers and chop years off my life.

I missed the first quarter as i was busy with personal stuff so i can't comment on how the team came out and played the first quarter. But from what i saw the offense again was horrendous. No blocking which means no running for Lynch. Then when the Bills try to pass Edwards is throwing the ball over under and all around the place. The defense kept the Bills in the game but the Pats just are not the same team as they have been.

Had Tom Brady been QB in this game it would of have been 35-3 at the half. Here is my problem with this team. I said it to people before the season started if this team does not win 10 games then Jauron needs to go. He is an emotionless dork that stands on the sideline looking like a bafoon on every play. His game plan must come from a video game. You would think that loosing 2 straight division games he would have his team fired up. I look at LSU and they were embarresed a few weeks ago by Georgia Coach Miles made sure his defense was fired up and they played that way. But ol'dickey just sends em out there and hopes for the best.

Normally i don't say to many negative things but this is ridiculous. Jauron getting an extension is a joke to say the least. What he wins 5 games and he is the next Levy? But really does it matter? No if he is fired Ralph Wilson will hire some other cheap coach and staff. He thinks he can nickle and dime his way to the super bowl. So even if Jauron is fired someone else who is not suited for the job will take his place alah cam cameron or someone along those lines.

Today i saw a team that had no heart that did not care and got beat consistantly all day long. Two weeks in a row the defense allowed a long time consuming drive to kill any chance of a comeback. That is unacceptable by any means. It just seems that after the AZ game the coaches have done nothing to change the way this team plays. Of course we beat SD but N.Turner is a jackass. Nope why fix something if it is broke? That would make sense instead we just hope to be there in the end of game and hope to win. It was fun being 4-0 and then 5-1 and even 5-2. And as many of you know i kept positive about things and as many of you don't know i knew the weaknesses and was worried.

But here i am ready to see a team collapse and watch my heart get ripped out again. Next up and national spotlight game. Am i excited for this game? Yes and no. Yes because i don't have to watch the game on the internet. No because after watching this team today i doubt we could be Duke. There i said it. Duke football could beat this by watching game film. They watch a few games and they would know the game plan.

Mr Dick it is time for you to be a head coach. I want to see some emotion from this guy. I want to see a game plan that makes sense not run run pass punt.

Well i'm not giving up i never do i watch this team all year long and will support it till the day i die i'm just a frustrated homer that has had enough of little dick jauron.

Michael82
11-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Excellent post! :bf1:

jamze132
11-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Yeah, this coach is killing me. Did he forget that the official needs to see the challenge flag? Dick, you can't just drop it at your feet amongst a crowd of assistants and crappy players and expect the Patriots refs to see it. But I'm glad you admitted that you need to work on your challenge throwing skills. How about talking to your coordinators and ask them if they like there job? They both look like complete crap right now.

This team sucks.