PDA

View Full Version : PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

airdog32
11-09-2008, 11:40 PM
1st to last in the division in 2 weeks is not good! This long time fan is having serious doubts about this teams coaching staff! They do not seem to game plan very well, or at least not as good as the other team. Our backs are against the wall we have to win 10 games to make the playoffs and that might not be enough. Great start but what in the world happened? It's like we took 1 step forward to start the year and now 5 steps back!

Till the end I will route for Buffalo I just hope for 1 super bowl win in my life time!

CuseJetsFan83
11-09-2008, 11:41 PM
based on the schedules that teams have from here on out... i'd say 11 games won is the only way to guarantee playoffs

Tatonka
11-09-2008, 11:48 PM
i really cant think about the playoffs anymore. i just want them to win on monday.

tat2dmike77
11-09-2008, 11:56 PM
1st to last in the division in 2 weeks is not good! This long time fan is having serious doubts about this teams coaching staff! They do not seem to game plan very well, or at least not as good as the other team. Our backs are against the wall we have to win 10 games to make the playoffs and that might not be enough. Great start but what in the world happened? It's like we took 1 step forward to start the year and now 5 steps back!

Till the end I will route for Buffalo I just hope for 1 super bowl win in my life time!

I hear ya. I have been a fan since i was 5 so that would be around 82. I had a sweet Bills jacket i still remember it. It was the year they switched from the white helmet to the red. On the front was the white helmet patch on the chest and the back was the new one. Anyway i to am sick of this thing called a coaching staff.

bills_7
11-10-2008, 12:20 AM
JP needs to play

shelby
11-10-2008, 04:30 AM
This has not been a playoff caliber team the past several weeks.