PDA

View Full Version : FIX IT!

RedEyE
11-10-2008, 07:10 AM
No more excuses for this teams coaching staff. They have 6 days to correct the following:

Quick Release - FIX IT!
Run Blocking - FIX IT!
Pass Protection - FIX IT!
Screen Plays - FIX IT!
McGee returning KOs - FIX IT!
Pass Rush - FIX IT!
HOLDING ONTO THE ****ING FOOTBALL!!!! - FIX IT!

It was all there the start of the season. I don't care what they have to do to get it done, but GET IT BACK!!

I'm sick and tired of watching Bills teams under perform year after year after year.

RedEyE
11-10-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm telling you, if this team wants to quit the season, then I'll quit too. Win on Monday or I'm done watching them for the season.

DraftBoy
11-10-2008, 07:17 AM
You can't fix stuff when you dont have the talent on the field to make it happen. Im not saying its all on the players or the coaches but we are nowhere near the most talent laden team where are issues are based solely on the coaches.

RedEyE
11-10-2008, 07:19 AM
You can't fix stuff when you dont have the talent on the field to make it happen. Im not saying its all on the players or the coaches but we are nowhere near the most talent laden team where are issues are based solely on the coaches.

The talent was good enough to get it done early this season. This team is collapsing on itself.

DraftBoy
11-10-2008, 07:21 AM
The talent was good enough to get it done early this season. This team is collapsing on itself.

Against who though? We played a rather cupcake schedule early and although nobody wanted to admit it at the time, those teams are pretty much jokes now.

Seattle 2-7
Jacksonville 4-5
Oakland 2-7
St. Louis 2-7
San Diego 4-5

Combined: 14-31

Luisito23
11-10-2008, 07:24 AM
Seattle 2-7
Jacksonville 4-5
Oakland 2-7
St. Louis 2-7
San Diego 4-5

And aside from Seattle we needed miracles against all those clowns to win, how pathetic is that...

RedEyE
11-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Against who though? We played a rather cupcake schedule early and although nobody wanted to admit it at the time, those teams are pretty much jokes now.

Seattle 2-7
Jacksonville 4-5
Oakland 2-7
St. Louis 2-7
San Diego 4-5

That's fine, but the Dolphins were 2-4 when we played them and the Jets were 4-4. I didn't expect a win against the Pats, but the Dolphins and jets should have been 2 more wins for the Bills. Bad preparation and poor execution are the only acceptable excuses.

THATHURMANATOR
11-10-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm telling you, if this team wants to quit the season, then I'll quit too. Win on Monday or I'm done watching them for the season.
Don't quit on the Bills man but you are right on all your points

RedEyE
11-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Don't quit on the Bills man but you are right on all your points

It's not about quiting on the team, its about this team quitting on themselves.

They lack heart, Corey. Hard to keep mine in it when they have none themselves.

If they lose on Monday, I restart my optimisim next season.

acehole
11-10-2008, 08:55 AM
Our answer to the below is to just get a new qb and blame the old one...

No more excuses for this teams coaching staff. They have 6 days to correct the following:

Quick Release - FIX IT!
Run Blocking - FIX IT!
Screen Plays - FIX IT!
Pass Rush - FIX IT!

It was all there the start of the season. I don't care what they have to do to get it done, but GET IT BACK!!

I'm sick and tired of watching Bills teams under perform year after year after year.

lordofgun
11-10-2008, 08:55 AM

Quick Release - FIX IT!
Run Blocking - FIX IT!
Screen Plays - FIX IT!
Pass Rush - FIX IT!

Red, that's the least funny skit on SNL. :shakeno:

mybills
11-10-2008, 09:07 AM
That's fine, but the Dolphins were 2-4 when we played them and the Jets were 4-4. I didn't expect a win against the Pats, but the Dolphins and jets should have been 2 more wins for the Bills. Bad preparation and poor execution are the only acceptable excuses.
Not really. The Jets are better than the Pats now that they've had time to gel with Favre. The Dolphins who seem to be getting better, only won by 1 point against the freakin' Seahawks, and the Jets demolished the Rams who kept right up with NE and only lost because the refs refused to throw any flags on NE. Nobody goes an entire game without a flag. :cynic: I still feel the Bills are a better team than NE and Miami, and that the Jets are getting things done all around even with a couple of injuries themselves. The Bills do need to prepare better (like throwing blocking pads at Trent while he's trying to pass the ball) and the rest of the players need to study more film by teams who do know how to execute.