PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

psubills62
11-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, I said that I'd own up if the Bills didn't get at least 17 points, and here it is. I was wrong with a lot of my predictions, and I'm here to apologize to the people I ridiculed for picking the Bills to score 10 points.

It looks like I had more confidence in this team than they deserved. The last few performances have been disappointing to say the least.

I'm not ready to say the season's over, but this team had better start fixing its mistakes instead of filling its pockets (i.e. Jauron). Extension or not, he'd better dang well get fired if we miss the playoffs again.

That's all I have to say for now. This wasn't a very good weekend for my teams, so I probably won't be on here much for a while. Have fun.

HHURRICANE
11-10-2008, 08:26 AM
I think the season is over.

Too many injuries at key positions and not enough weapons on offense.

I think if we win 4 more games that would be a major accomplishment.

acehole
11-10-2008, 08:28 AM
I think the season is over.

Too many injuries at key positions and not enough weapons on offense.

I think if we win 4 more games that would be a major accomplishment.

hahahah.

excuses excuses....

How about the truth now...

Trent is not what we said he was....

HHURRICANE
11-10-2008, 08:31 AM
hahahah.

excuses excuses....

How about the truth now...

Trent is not what we said he was....

Trent isn't the only reason we are losing games.

I'm not worried about Trent Edwards as the QB long term.

mybills
11-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, I said that I'd own up if the Bills didn't get at least 17 points, and here it is. I was wrong with a lot of my predictions, and I'm here to apologize to the people I ridiculed for picking the Bills to score 10 points.

It looks like I had more confidence in this team than they deserved. The last few performances have been disappointing to say the least.

I'm not ready to say the season's over, but this team had better start fixing its mistakes instead of filling its pockets (i.e. Jauron). Extension or not, he'd better dang well get fired if we miss the playoffs again.

That's all I have to say for now. This wasn't a very good weekend for my teams, so I probably won't be on here much for a while. Have fun.
Nice of you to apologize..I wonder if those who thought this was gonna be a blowout with 5 sacks on Trent will apologize, too. :;

OpIv37
11-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Props for owning up.

psubills62
11-10-2008, 09:24 AM
Props for owning up.

You were right. I guess the season lows had to come at some point.

It's amazing how little the offense has improved over the past three games. Well, maybe I should say it's amazing how much worse they've gotten. It's a good thing they've got a long week before the Cleveland game.