• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Dear new guy

Dear new guy,

It's nice to spend some time training you today at work. I'm glad you are getting the hang of operating a Zamboni. It's not as easy as it looks.

I was also glad to learn you are a football fan. I'm sorry to say that I may have to punch you in the head, especially after Sunday's debacle.

When I asked you what team you cheer for adn you replied "New England" I almost wanted to kick you in the shin and I told you we may not get along so well after all. When you asked me why and I replied "Because I am a Bills fan" I almost lost it and was about to drop kick you in the face when you said, "I like the Bills too"

WTF??? What kind of fan can say "I like the Bills too" after the statement I'm a Patriots fan??? Get out my arena. NOW!

Thankfully I have to sign your evaluation today.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Dear new guy

im not sure if this is actually directed towards someone on here, but if so, go to hell because thats where people who say they cheer for the Pats and Bills at the same time go.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
      im not sure if this is actually directed towards someone on here, but if so, go to hell because thats where people who say they cheer for the Pats and Bills at the same time go.
      No this is directed at the guy at work here today who said that very same thing to me.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

what a jack***

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

You are senior. I'd worry about payback later and just *****slap him. :*****slap:
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
          X