PDA

View Full Version : Pats pay heavy price for win Sunday

patmoran2006
11-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Pro Bowl LB Adalius Thomas broke his foreman Sunday and is out for the year. That’s another huge loss to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place>. How many big injuries can this team overcome?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
To be honest, even though they OWNED US (again) I’m honestly worried about NY and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Miami</st1:place></st1:City> more than NE. I still see them struggling to get to 10 wins. They’re easy to defense (IMO), the Bills just did a horrible job of game planning and executing.<o:p></o:p>

OpIv37
11-10-2008, 09:08 AM
The Pats can overcome and INFINITE number of big injuries. I don't know why. I don't know how. But every year, someone important to their team gets injured and we get our hopes up that their run is finally over. And yet, they continue to win.

This year is the perfect example- their star QB goes down and they're using a 3rd string, undrafted rookie RB and they still beat us.

billogic99
11-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Pro Bowl LB Adalius Thomas broke his foreman Sunday and is out for the year. That’s another huge loss to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">New England</st1:place>. How many big injuries can this team overcome?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
To be honest, even though they OWNED US (again) I’m honestly worried about NY and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Miami</st1:place></st1:City> more than NE. I still see them struggling to get to 10 wins. They’re easy to defense (IMO), the Bills just did a horrible job of game planning and executing.<o:p></o:p>

I think the Jets win the division going away, just to much talent. If the Jets are smart they'll run the ball more and use Brett less. Not that Brett still can't win, he's just not the player he was 5 years ago. If they can come up with any kind of balance as an offense they'll be tough to beat, cause their D is starting to come on.