PDA

View Full Version : This pretty much sums it up

psubills62
11-10-2008, 10:04 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80c59ab0&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Sure seems like the Bills needs a whole lot of adjustments, attitude along with them. I'm about as frustrated as can be. This team showed so much promise, but just lays eggs in the three most important games this year? Looks like they made their statement in the San Diego game, then decided to walk out on the rest of the speech.

Here's to the results being different when NE comes to Buffalo.

Patti120
11-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Very true!

bigbub2352
11-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Bad Coaching, 3 yrs straight, and its only gonna get worse
Tell our owner to spend some money like the rest of the winning franchises in the NFL and get some ****ing Coaches and Front Office personel that actually know what they are doing,
Not just a bunch of guys that the media has to fill our heads with a bunch of nice stories about to make us feel comfortable about them being Hired
U dont promote form within when all u did was lose
Fewell is a joke
Kugler is a joke
Jaroun is a joke
the offensive quality control coaches are a joke
AVP isnt worth what everyone thought
looks like Tolbert knows what he is doing with the WRs they are so productive
Looks like our Lbers coach Cross is just developing one stud after the other
come on people get real Russ Brandon?
Get a real GM in here sign Cower to do both u save that way Ralphy

shelby
11-10-2008, 03:36 PM
"A long day for our team," is the way Bills coach Dick Jauron described it, this ridiculous showing by the Bills where they ran 43 plays and the Patriots ran 78. Where New England maintained possession almost a full quarter longer than the Bills. Where the Buffalo defense allowed New England to convert 11 of 18 third-down chances and one drive that lasted 19 plays and another that rolled for 13.
Jauron did his part in making sure the Bills would basically be irrelevant in this game.
On the Patriots' first drive (the Bills had gone three-and-out on the game's opening possession), they faced a second-and-6 from the Buffalo 38. Matt Cassel (http://www.nfl.com/players/mattcassel/profile?id=CAS541133) found receiver Wes Welker (http://www.nfl.com/players/weswelker/profile?id=WEL219433) streaking toward the sideline. A 21-yard completion was the call but, clearly, Welker stepped out of bounds before making the catch. Clearly.
So, Jauron mulls it, gets information on his headset, mulls it again and then barely tosses his red challenge flag onto the field. The next Patriots play is close to starting. Jauron and his staff and his players stand there. They begin to wave. No urgency. Patriots snap it. Ludicrous.
"I guess I need to run out on the field in that instance," Juaron said afterward.

:rofl: dumbass....

DynaPaul
11-10-2008, 07:42 PM
I don't really wanna talk about the last 3 games because they were horrendous. I will say this though... Jauron needs to start lighting a fire under these guys asses. We're just over halfway through the season and these are playing like it's the last game and they are tired.

Mad Max
11-10-2008, 10:34 PM
..... Jauron needs to start lighting a fire under these guys asses. .....

Who's gonna light one under his ass first?

SabreEleven
11-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Marv Levy is rolling over in his grave.

OpIv37
11-10-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't really wanna talk about the last 3 games because they were horrendous. I will say this though... Jauron needs to start lighting a fire under these guys asses. We're just over halfway through the season and these are playing like it's the last game and they are tired.

he's not gonna light a fire under anyone's ass by limp-wristing the red flag onto the field after making a half-assed decision. The guy needs to start acting with authority and showing some emotion if he wants the team to follow suit.