X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills are a record breaking team

We love giving players their career record games.

Chambers and Sage.
    Ginn Jr.
    Cassel scored his first rush TD against us and probably had his best rushing game yesterday.
    Green-Ellis
    Sam Aiken.

Am I missing anything ?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Bills are a record breaking team

Wille Parker.

James Harrison.

Jessie Chatman.

and coming soon to a theatre near you.... Brady Quinn, Tyler Thigpen/Jamaal Charles, Shaun Hill, and maybe Greg Camarillo/Chad Henne in toronto

Why not? Seems as though the most hilarious things happen to this team anyway.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• Akhippo
      • Nov 2002

I was thinking that same thing yesterday. Hearing that a player has had his first or best against your team sucks. And to have it happen frequently sucks worse. We're like Motown were unknown talent comes to get noticed.
      Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Wes Welker caught over 9 catches, making him the 1st player ever to catch 9 or more passes in each of the first 9 games. I may have messed that up, but you catch my drift.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
        X