PDA

View Full Version : Even when the Bills play awful.

BillsWin
11-10-2008, 10:42 AM
They are still in games.

till we make a stupid mistake or get a drive stalled.

All it takes is a few plays to go right and we could possibly be 8-1.

But that doesnt excuse the fact that we HAVE been playing awful.

We need to turn it around monday!

justasportsfan
11-10-2008, 10:46 AM
thats why I hate this conservative O. We play to keep the games close and hopefully win it in the 4th qtr. :ill:

Dick needs to change his philosophy of playing not to lose. WE need a coach who has killer instincts.

BillsWin
11-10-2008, 10:53 AM
thats why I hate this conservative O. We play to keep the games close and hopefully win it in the 4th qtr. :ill:

Dick needs to change his philosophy of playing not to lose. WE need a coach who has killer instincts.

What happened to week 1 when we had a lead, got a tournover and went for the kill shot with a TD pass on the next play.

We need to get on top of teams and step on their throats!

I watch alot of football, and I really dont care what other people think, there IS talent on this football team, and we have the potential to run the table in the rest of the season. But we need the coaching to get better. We need to be more agressive, faster tempo offense, we need to start, and we need to finish.

Any word on Reed, or Whitner? we need them.

justasportsfan
11-10-2008, 10:55 AM
We need to get on top of teams and step on their throats!

we can't do that if you have a coach thats playing not to lose.

I've defended Dick and given him the benefit of a doubt the last 2 years . This is his 3rd year and time up.

BillsWin
11-10-2008, 10:59 AM
we can't do that if you have a coach thats playing not to lose.

I've defended Dick and given him the benefit of a doubt the last 2 years . This is his 3rd year and time up.

Tech hes got 3 more years... :O

I dont mind Dick, the players like him and play hard for him. But he needs to change his approach, or alter it to become more agressive.

Historian
11-10-2008, 11:00 AM
We weren't in yesterdays game.

The score is misleading.

BillsWin
11-10-2008, 11:03 AM
We weren't in yesterdays game.

The score is misleading.

it was 13-3 with 8 min left, and if we had stopped them from scoring that TD, we would have had plenty of time

We were in it.

Once they scored the TD we were done.

Hell if we had held them to a field goal, we would have needed 2 TD. still not out of reach depending on how much time ran down!

we were in it.