PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Ralph Wilson. I'm sorry but you are an owner of sad franchise!

blackonyx89
11-10-2008, 12:06 PM
I've been a fan of the Bills for 28 years and I like many of you have, suffered from the Super Bowl losses and terrible seasons. I'm going to say something I thought I never say, I hate this organization and the main reason is Ralph Wilson.

This man never took the steps to bring in fine players to win the last 3 Super Bowls after the first one, never surrounded O.J. Simpson with great players to win a Super Bowl back in the 70's and now he's has a lame duck coach, mediocre and overpaid players who has no heart and that is reflected
by their owner Ralph Wilson, a heartless old geezer/loser who wants to line his pockets.

I will continue to be a fan of this team, but it will be very lukewarm support. The only way this team will ever hope to win a Super Bowl is that Ralph will pass away and a Jim Kelly & Company or a maverick local buyer, who desperate wants to win a Super Bowl, can buy this franchise and build a winner. I'm tired of mediocrity and just sucking badly year in and year out. I had to vent and I'm sorry that I'm offending the diehard fans out there, but it's the sad, tragic reality of the Bills organization.

Nighthawk
11-10-2008, 12:35 PM
I've been a fan of the Bills for 28 years and I like many of you have, suffered from the Super Bowl losses and terrible seasons. I'm going to say something I thought I never say, I hate this organization and the main reason is Ralph Wilson.

This man never took the steps to bring in fine players to win the last 3 Super Bowls after the first one, never surrounded O.J. Simpson with great players to win a Super Bowl back in the 70's and now he's has a lame duck coach, mediocre and overpaid players who has no heart and that is reflected
by their owner Ralph Wilson, a heartless old geezer/loser who wants to line his pockets.

I will continue to be a fan of this team, but it will be very lukewarm support. The only way this team will ever hope to win a Super Bowl is that Ralph will pass away and a Jim Kelly & Company or a maverick local buyer, who desperate wants to win a Super Bowl, can buy this franchise and build a winner. I'm tired of mediocrity and just sucking badly year in and year out. I had to vent and I'm sorry that I'm offending the diehard fans out there, but it's the sad, tragic reality of the Bills organization.

Don't be sorry, you have a lot of valid points. I'm sure some on here will be offended, but the truth sometimes is the hardest to except.

Night Train
11-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Dear BO89,
I'm rolling in $$ & I'm taking it with me.

Sincerely,
Ralph Wilson Jr.

blackonyx89
11-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Dear BO89,
I'm rolling in $$ & I'm taking it with me.

Sincerely,
Ralph Wilson Jr.

Dear Ralph Wilson,
And you will sadly be viewed a loser when you pass away. That will be your legacy.

CuseJetsFan83
11-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Dear Ralph Wilson,
And you will sadly be viewed a loser when you pass away. That will be your legacy.

he might be viewed like that, but he is still a founding member of the AFL, and no one can take that away from him

Luisito23
11-11-2008, 05:52 AM
I really do like Ralph, I just wished that the man was not so cheap...

blackonyx89
11-12-2008, 08:12 AM
he might be viewed like that, but he is still a founding member of the AFL, and no one can take that away from him

You're a Jets Fan, why do you care? This organization is incapabale of taking that extra step to win a Super Bowl. You have 1 Super Bowl and been living of that for 39 years. Don't you want your team to win another one? At least you have one. So don't tell me to lighten up becuase we don't have one. The Giants are a better franchise than you guys anyway! LOL!

CuseJetsFan83
11-12-2008, 08:26 AM
You're a Jets Fan, why do you care? This organization is incapabale of taking that extra step to win a Super Bowl. You have 1 Super Bowl and been living of that for 39 years. Don't you want your team to win another one? At least you have one. So don't tell me to lighten up becuase we don't have one. The Giants are a better franchise than you guys anyway! LOL!

a> i may be a jets fan, but i live in syracuse which is only a 2 hour drive to the ralph

b> how am i living off of the superbowl win that was before i was born, am i gloating on it.. last i checked i didnt..

c> i never said anything about lighten up on anyone.

and lastly, i'd hope the giants had a better franchise, they've been around forever

blackonyx89
11-12-2008, 08:46 AM
a> i may be a jets fan, but i live in syracuse which is only a 2 hour drive to the ralph

b> how am i living off of the superbowl win that was before i was born, am i gloating on it.. last i checked i didnt..

c> i never said anything about lighten up on anyone.

and lastly, i'd hope the giants had a better franchise, they've been around forever

Sorry, I thought you negged me. But this team frustrates me greatly!!

trapezeus
11-12-2008, 09:00 AM
i get frustrated with ralph at times too, but he has put money down on players. money isn't going to cure this problem. we have a heartless team. they simply don't care and they get outcoached.

i don't know if paying for an expensive head coach solves all our problems. because we'll need to retool to get players he likes. we are in purgatory. Any changes this team makes and we find a way to suck.

I really wished that this was going to take shape and stick this year because i can't go through another 3 years of rebuilding.

CuseJetsFan83
11-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Sorry, I thought you negged me. But this team frustrates me greatly!!

oh don't get me wrong, thats what i thought of leon hess during those early 90's teams where we had those wonderous 1-15 seasons, with rich kotite, pete carrol, and the such

SABURZFAN
11-12-2008, 06:57 PM
i get frustrated with ralph at times too, but he has put money down on players.

the problem is that they've been put out on the wrong players.

UltimateBillsFan
11-12-2008, 07:15 PM
He has such a Great Depression outlook on life. Considering he was already 73 when the depression was happening.

Typ0
11-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Ralph Wilson is the problem with this team.

blackonyx89
11-13-2008, 10:11 AM
Ralph Wilson is the problem with this team.

He always been the problem. He doesn't do enough to win this team a Super Bowl and yes, I'm counting the Super Bowl run!!!

:drama:

gr8slayer
11-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Hey Ralph your a life long loser who never won anything worth talking about and I won't miss you one bit when you're gone.

gr8slayer

blackonyx89
11-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Hey Ralph your a life long loser who never won anything worth talking about and I won't miss you one bit when you're gone.

gr8slayer

Very harsh, but it is the reality of the situation.

blackonyx89
11-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Very harsh, but it is the reality of the situation.

I'm sorry but hating an organization for not being a winner is too strong a word. But it's extremely irritating.

blackonyx89
11-18-2008, 09:44 AM
I'm sorry but hating an organization for not being a winner is too strong a word. But it's extremely irritating.

And last night's game proved my point. See the Billszone article below and it shares my sentiments. This franchise breaks my heart and is truly snakebitten and cursed.

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/12/one_fans_view_fandom_questioned.php

Mad Bomber
11-18-2008, 09:50 AM
And last night's game proved my point. See the Billszone article below and it shares my sentiments. This franchise breaks my heart and is truly snakebitten and cursed.

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/12/one_fans_view_fandom_questioned.php

It took a while, thirty years to be exact, for me to lose faith. I look at older fans, and they at least had the 1964-65 seasons to vindicate some of their fandom. I’ve witnessed nothing but heartbreak. In fact, the seasons with the most heartbreak (the four Super Bowl losses) are actually known as the glory years. How messed up is that?

I remember the '64-'67 Bills. It's really sad that I have to look back over 40 years to remember what a championship felt like.

After last night I'm just plaiin numb.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I remember the '64-'67 Bills. It's really sad that I have to look back over 40 years to remember what a championship felt like.

After last night I'm just plaiin numb.
That was just a paper championship too, it's sad that Bills fans can't look back at a real title.

Historian
11-18-2008, 11:18 AM

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
11-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Be honest with yourself when answering this question.

Let's say Ralph is dead and buried in a few years.

You're in some Detroit area cemetary where old mush mouth is laid to rest.

Nobody is around.

Do you piss on his grave?

I would give it serious thought.

gr8slayer
11-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Be honest with yourself when answering this question.

Let's say Ralph is dead and buried in a few years.

You're in some Detroit area cemetary where old mush mouth is laid to rest.

Nobody is around.

Do you piss on his grave?

I would give it serious thought.
I would **** on his grave and ask for all the money I've spent on the Bills back.

Typ0
11-18-2008, 11:33 AM
I think this is a great idea! Let's draft RW a letter informing him that there will be a yearly pilgrimmage from Buffalo to Detroit for millions of fans just to piss and **** on his grave.