• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

The board is full of....

Serioulsy, just because we lost 4 games this season, all of the sudden Jauron is worthless, and the whole team is crap.

Get a frikkin grip.

We have a solid shot at the playoffs still if we turn our misfortunes of late around.

Beating NE, the Jets, and then 3 more wins probably puts us in the playoffs.

Yet some of you act like we are the worst team in football.

You do realize that we were without:

2 starting O-linemen
    Our pro-bowl DE
    Our starting S
    1 starting OLB (crowell)
    1 starting WR

Im pissed just like everyone else, but saying Jauron is useless is a worthless post. Saying Trent is crap is ignorant.

• mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Re: The board is full of....

You have more excuses for them than Jauron.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Comment

• X-Era
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mchurchfie
      You have more excuses for them than Jauron.
      I make no excuses.

They are 5 and 4, and considering the likes of Indy, SD, and even the Pats, Ill take it.

We have every bit the same chance that they do.

The difference between me and some here is that I want the big moves in the offseason to make the big difference in the on the field talent.

Many here just ***** and then want to try to hit up the Salvation Army for second hand players.

We have a pro-bowl LT in Peters, paid big money for Walker who is probably our 2nd best O-linemen, and paid huge money for Dockery who plays very well and all we can hear about is how they are crap. No, the team isn't playing well in those games. Did we forget that we won 4 in a row and 5 out of 6? How did we do it with those same crappy players? How did we give up a franchise low in sacks last year with those same pieces of ****?

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
        I make no excuses.

They are 5 and 4, and considering the likes of Indy, SD, and even the Pats, Ill take it.

We have every bit the same chance that they do.

The difference between me and some here is that I want the big moves in the offseason to make the big difference in the on the field talent.

Many here just ***** and then want to try to hit up the Salvation Army for second hand players.

We have a pro-bowl LT in Peters, paid big money for Walker who is probably our 2nd best O-linemen, and paid huge money for Dockery who plays very well and all we can hear about is how they are crap. No, the team isn't playing well in those games. Did we forget that we won 4 in a row and 5 out of 6? How did we do it with those same crappy players? How did we give up a franchise low in sacks last year with those same pieces of ****?
        I agree but our problems go well beyond the left side of our OL. We have coaches that are getting outcoached in every facet of the game. We have a defense that consistently gets manhandled. This team is flawed in many areas and it is becoming more and more apparent with each losing game.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Serioulsy, just because we lost 4 games this season, all of the sudden Jauron is worthless, and the whole team is crap.

Get a frikkin grip.

We have a solid shot at the playoffs still if we turn our misfortunes of late around.

Beating NE, the Jets, and then 3 more wins probably puts us in the playoffs.

Yet some of you act like we are the worst team in football.

You do realize that we were without:

2 starting O-linemen
          Our pro-bowl DE
          Our starting S
          1 starting OLB (crowell)
          1 starting WR

Im pissed just like everyone else, but saying Jauron is useless is a worthless post. Saying Trent is crap is ignorant.
          No, I've believed him to be worthless since he was hired. He's never been a good coach and that hasn't changed this season.

Comment

• mchurchfie
            • Jul 2002

I'll second that motion.
            My Band
            daveviterna.com

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

I agree but our problems go well beyond the left side of our OL. We have coaches that are getting outcoached in every facet of the game. We have a defense that consistently gets manhandled. This team is flawed in many areas and it is becoming more and more apparent with each losing game.
              IMO, our defense is the biggest problem on this team.

We need a better DE, OLB, S, one CB, and DT

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                No, I've believed him to be worthless since he was hired. He's never been a good coach and that hasn't changed this season.
                K, well hes not going anywhere so have fun with that.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                  • Jul 2002

IMO, our defense is the biggest problem on this team.

We need a better DE, OLB, S, one CB, and DT
                  A different DC might do wonders also.
                  My Band
                  daveviterna.com

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

A different DC might do wonders also.
                    Well, I cant necessarily disagree.

Id take Cotrell back actually. Our D was way better back then.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

K, well hes not going anywhere so have fun with that.
                      So that's your answer...he's not going anywhere, so accept it? Yeah, sorry, that's not how I work. If something is wrong, then I'm going to do my best to fix it. I'm not going to accept this loser and will be vocal about it until he is gone.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

So that's your answer...he's not going anywhere, so accept it? Yeah, sorry, that's not how I work. If something is wrong, then I'm going to do my best to fix it. I'm not going to accept this loser and will be vocal about it until he is gone.
                        That would be what I meant by, have fun with that. Apparently you are.

IMO, hes FAR from the issue on this team.

Anyone who could get 7 wins out of so many injuries last year, and get us off to a 4 and 0 start is NOT our biggest problem.

He hasnt been able to manage to get us to beat the Pats, but last year no one else did either, and this year I think its gonna happen when they come here.

We will see how the season plays out.

Comment

• evol4276
                          • Oct 2005

how are YOU going to fix it? the same way by saying Trent sucks and everyone else sucks etc etc. what would be any of your guys' non-maddenesque solutions, since you have zero control on this team? i understand its a forum but its hilarious when we have people who know all there is to know when there isnt a thing that can be done by that person nor the rest of us.

so on that note: this monday night game should be something to spark everyone's excitement. if we pull off a well played game and come with a victory, we are right back in decent shape (desite the fact that we will be 2 games in the hole after this next week baring a tie). a loss cannot happen this week. pressure the qb and we should be good. braylon, as much as i like him, is turning out to be a TO clone with his drops. up until this and i think last week we've been stout against the run. keep up those tendencies and their offense has no chance.

that is of course much easier said than done, tho....

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by evol4276
                            how are YOU going to fix it? the same way by saying Trent sucks and everyone else sucks etc etc. what would be any of your guys' non-maddenesque solutions, since you have zero control on this team? i understand its a forum but its hilarious when we have people who know all there is to know when there isnt a thing that can be done by that person nor the rest of us.

so on that note: this monday night game should be something to spark everyone's excitement. if we pull off a well played game and come with a victory, we are right back in decent shape (desite the fact that we will be 2 games in the hole after this next week baring a tie). a loss cannot happen this week. pressure the qb and we should be good. braylon, as much as i like him, is turning out to be a TO clone with his drops. up until this and i think last week we've been stout against the run. keep up those tendencies and their offense has no chance.

What I meant by "fix it" is that I will let my voice be heard and not accept this guy. Believe me when I say that the organization does hear the fans and when people start questioning poor coaching and decisions, then it begins to spread. If you sit back and keep saying that he is OK and I'm alright with him, then of course the organization won't make a change.

Comment

• ELAYAS
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by evol4276

unless, of course, if you're mute...

Comment

Working...
                              X