PDA

View Full Version : NFL rescinds fine on Patriots’ Moss

Lexwhat
11-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Randy Moss will not have to pay $20,000 for criticizing officials, the NFL confirmed on Monday.

The league initially fined Moss for comments he made following the Patriots’ 18-15 loss (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29656&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter&week=REG9) to the Colts last week.

“There were some real iffy calls out there,” Moss told reporters after the game.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/11/10/nfl-rescinds-fine-on-patriots-moss/
----------------------------------

FU ROGER GODDELL!!!!!!

Mike13
11-10-2008, 11:08 PM
No ****ing way.

CuseJetsFan83
11-10-2008, 11:40 PM
thats now 2 fines rescinded in the past 2 days... with justin tuck's fine taken away sunday afternoon

yordad
11-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Did they rescind the fine because he meant it as a compliment?

OpIv37
11-11-2008, 12:02 AM
thats now 2 fines rescinded in the past 2 days... with justin tuck's fine taken away sunday afternoon

that Tuck fine was ridiculous anyway. It was a completely legal and clean hit. The NFL just wants to put skirts on the QB's and make anyone who hits them into Rodney Dangerfield's character from Natural Born Killers (too obscure? Sorry).

As far as Moss, well, the officials make a lot of mistakes so I don't blame him for speaking his mind, but the Patriots are the LAST team that should ever be complaining about the officiating. I've never seen one team be on the positive end of so many bad calls in my life.

CuseJetsFan83
11-11-2008, 12:17 AM
that Tuck fine was ridiculous anyway. It was a completely legal and clean hit. The NFL just wants to put skirts on the QB's and make anyone who hits them into Rodney Dangerfield's character from Natural Born Killers (too obscure? Sorry).

As far as Moss, well, the officials make a lot of mistakes so I don't blame him for speaking his mind, but the Patriots are the LAST team that should ever be complaining about the officiating. I've never seen one team be on the positive end of so many bad calls in my life.

oh i agree on both points, i was just stating that the nfl rescinded 2 fines in as many days... which is odd for the league....

anywho, the tuck fine was rediculous, but eh, what can you do, im glad they made the right call on that...

SabreEleven
11-11-2008, 03:24 AM
A Patriot questioning the referee's is the definition of an oxymoron.

psubills62
11-11-2008, 09:10 AM

Completely agree. The Tuck penalty and fine were absolutely horrible calls. And Moss shouldn't be talking considering how many gifts his team has gotten for the past several years.

mybills
11-11-2008, 09:15 AM
“There were some real iffy calls out there,” Moss told reporters after the game.

he's right. especially if he means all year long during every game.

zebras suck :down:

ELAYAS
11-11-2008, 11:14 AM
A Patriot questioning the referee's is the definition of an oxymoron.

absolutely right!

oxy: to question the referee

moron: Patriot