PDA

View Full Version : Do the players hold each other accountable?

jamze132
11-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Do they? Does anyone know? It doesn't appear to me they actually do. Because if they did, I don't think you would have so many people making the SAME mistakes over and over again.

Pinkerton Security
11-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Do they? Does anyone know? It doesn't appear to me they actually do. Because if they did, I don't think you would have so many people making the SAME mistakes over and over again.

I would hope they do. That is why leadership is so important. I always liked having Spikes and Fletch around because they were in control of the defense and really had a grasp on the others. There really isnt any rah-rah guys on the team now, Mitchell is sometimes but he often disappears, and i dont see him getting in teammates' faces much. Poz is more of the strong and silent type.

On O, Trent does seem to have leadership qualities and also seems to garner respect from teammates, but again no one really jumps out at me as a leader.

mybills
11-11-2008, 08:48 AM
locker room turmoil?

X-Era
11-11-2008, 02:50 PM

Probably.

It goes something like this:

You have to play better

How long have you been here?

Answer- two years

Well Ive been out of college for three years, Dont you know what it takes to go to the playoffs?

Answer- No, do you?

No

jamze132
11-12-2008, 07:33 AM
locker room turmoil?
I seriously doubt that Buffalo has a locker room issue but it doesn't mean they can't rag on people during team meetings while watching video of yet another debacle.

I am interested to know if they do this or if they all just sit there while Dick speaks with such enthusiasm and tells them to keep up the good work.