PDA

View Full Version : Turk

justasportsfan
11-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Time to move up in the booth like every OC out there.

He need a birds eyeview

Pinkerton Security
11-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Time to move up in the booth like every OC out there.

He need a birds eyeview

why not? our O has struggled mightily. cant hurt too much.

RockStar36
11-11-2008, 10:47 AM
He needs more than a birds eye view

justasportsfan
11-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Don't our coaches get a birds eyeview when reviewing the game to see which players did right and which did wrong? Might as well do it during the game so we can make those adjustments during the game instead of after the loss.

I would think it's easier for an OC to see missmatches from up the booth.

TacklingDummy
11-11-2008, 10:53 AM
Turk is not looking much better than Fairchild, Mularkey.

justasportsfan
11-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Turk is not looking much better than Fairchild, Mularkey.
he was fine with the conservative , ball control game plans the first few weeks until teams caught on to him. He needs to mix it up.

Under Fairchild, our qb's got sacked trying to go deep. Now we're getting sacked trying to dink and dunk? :idunno:

TacklingDummy
11-11-2008, 10:58 AM
I'd still like to see some screen passes and draws.

Maybe that would help slow up the pass rush.

And maybe even Parrish in the wildcat.

justasportsfan
11-11-2008, 11:01 AM
I'd still like to see some screen passes and draws.

. Been calling for that even during Fairchilds time.

RockStar36
11-11-2008, 11:41 AM
They don't use Parrish nearly enough.

bigbub2352
11-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Turk is a joke, his offense is predictable, in his only defense our Oline is also a joke
I guess this is what you get when you promote from within and the coaches that were promoted did nothing but contribute to our awful teams prior
hence why we suck every year Ralph refuses to pay for coaching and we could have all the talent in the world and still get OUT COACHED

bigbub2352
11-11-2008, 11:44 AM
he was fine with the conservative , ball control game plans the first few weeks until teams caught on to him. He needs to mix it up.

Under Fairchild, our qb's got sacked trying to go deep. Now we're getting sacked trying to dink and dunk? :idunno:
Couldnt agree more, also maybe try to run a misdirection, counter, trap, our toss sweep, playaction, go to the middle of the feild in the passing game, go vertical a few times a game
blah blah blah we can all write till we r blue in the face and it is always the same ****