X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

What We Learned In Week 10

Not that this hasn't been re-hashed here a million times this season, and especially since last Sunday, but here's my take on the Jauron/challenging situation, as well as some other stuff.

Sorry, but I had to give Belichick props. I know that pains many of you. Pained me to write it:

Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: What We Learned In Week 10

2 years ago he was awful on challenges.

Last year he was great.

This year is back to awful. (Note: The touchback challenge in the SD game was the correct move and should have been reversed.)
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Sometimes I don't understand why coaches don't throw it more often when the other team is running up to the line to snap the ball. That is a dead giveaway that the play is most likely going to be over turned.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I begrudgingly welcome you to the Falcons bandwagon, but so help me god if we lose this sunday I will promptly boot you off.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X