PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-12-2008, 08:43 AM
This week's "One Fan's View" asks the tough questions we Bills fans have been quietly thinking about these past few years. The main question is "Why? Why do we still cheer for this team?"

Congratulations to the Bills. They did it. They actually finally did it. I’m not sure I even want to watch any more games. Not for just this year either. I’m talking about all Bills games, forever. But we finally got here. We haven’t beaten the Pats since 2003. For a little perspective, in 2003 we all thought we’d die of SARS. Now we know we are just going to die from BILLS.

The same boring, death by a thousand cuts Bills are playing week in week out since 2003. I’ve been stupid enough to think the small inconsequential changes they’ve made would actually build to something bigger. But they aren’t. This 2008 team has all the same glaring holes that the 2003 team had. And in those 5 years, countless changes from coaches to QB’s to DL personnel to RB’s has happened. Yet the product is as weak as ever.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/11/12/one_fans_view_fandom_questioned.php)

Cntrygal
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM
* Non Partisan Bills Talk #2 All the Bills fans who had Obama signs on their front lawn, please take them down to One Bills Drive and scribble, “12-4” right under the “yes we can” part. And McCain Bills fans, take your signs down to One Bills Drive and cross out “Country” and write in “Win” on the “Country First” signs. Ralph Nader and Bob Barr Bills fans, don’t do anything. I don’t even know that you guys had signs.

:rofl:

northernbillfan
11-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Good read. A little long this week but a good read as always.

Typ0
11-12-2008, 04:10 PM
2002 was the last year I held season tickets :snicker:

patmoran2006
11-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Pretty good read man..

who is kevin again (code name on here) ?

trapezeus
11-12-2008, 05:05 PM
it's me. Thanks for the compliment.