PDA

View Full Version : What's Bizarre Is They'll Probably Win Monday Night

Night Train
11-12-2008, 11:30 AM
And we won't know what to think...whether to take the plunge again into believing or biting our lip hard each game... :headscrat

They're going to drive us nuts again...:puke:

THATHURMANATOR
11-12-2008, 11:31 AM
They will win the next 3. Bank it.

trapezeus
11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
if they win, that won't be enough to judge whether we are all going to come running back to this team. if the team still averages 1 TD on offense and settles for field goals and gets a couple TO's to win, this is the same team it's always been.

if they actually have a game plan that exploits the browns weaknesses and goes for the gusto, then maybe we can believe they have the tools to finish this season right.

Thurmal
11-12-2008, 11:40 AM
I think they'll win.

Of course, it will be one of those ugly, uninspiring performances where the Bills get out by the skins of their teeth -- you know, Jauron's Perfect Game.

God forbid this team actually develop an ever-evolving gameplan, execute it well, and give someone a thorough, dominating beatdown (I'm not counting the Seattle game b/c of the two special teams TDs.)

mchurchfie
11-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Beating Cleveland isn't a huge accomplishment. They have been struggling too. This team has issues that aren't going to go away anytime soon so I will accept them as they are and root for them as far they can go. Maybe we'll catch a few teams off guard and back our way into the POs.

Patrick76777
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
They will win the next 3. Bank it.

I agree. We'll win the next 3. It's the 4 after that that scare me.

patmoran2006
11-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I wouldnt count out KC. They look like a much better team with Thigpen in there. Much more competitive

mchurchfie
11-12-2008, 11:50 AM
KC isn't a give me by any stretch. After I seen them go for the 2-point conversion last week when they could have tied it though I'm thinking they are going for a high draft pick.

STRONG_BAD
11-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Our D just made Matt Cassel look like a first ballot hall of fame. Imagine what Brady Quinn will do to us

hammerbillsfan
11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/customavatars/avatar8039_1.gif

Not this year! :rofl:

Mahdi
11-12-2008, 12:18 PM
There's a a lot of confidence on this board for a win against the Browns and I'm not sure why.

The Browns have an excellent offensive line both in run blocking and pass blocking. We have ZERO pass rush. They have Braylon, Stallworth and Winslow. How are we going to cover these guys for 5 seconds?

Defensively the Browns arent amazing but they are effective. They run the 3-4 that we cant seem to figure out and they have yet another big time DT that we have to deal with.

Lastly, they have a run game, we dont. I will honestly be surprised if the Bills manage a win. And if we do win its going to be a crazy scoreline like 45-42. With Trent dropping back to pass 35-40 times.