PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Peters can't fight to save his own life

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Kaleta is better out there he would've drawn those players into penalties I'll rather take the Power Play more than fighting. I wish the NHL would take out the fighting.

did you notice when Peters got into those two fights which he missed by the way that nobody even cared they flashed the camera on some of the fans and nobody looked excited. Peters can't win a fight period he has to hold on to the players jersey to keep his balance. You didn't see Rayzor ever do that!

SabreEleven
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Here is a new arguement :rolleyes:

hydro
11-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Take out fighting? Are you serious? That is like taking bunting out of baseball. It has been a part of the sport for too long and will never be taken out, IMO.

SabreEleven
11-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I have to give Peters some credit. He is at least more aggresive in fights this year instead of just shying away from punches...Fighting on ice is NOT easy.

Philagape
11-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Just ban Peters fights. He makes them boring, and what's the point then?

Dude
11-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Kaleta's from Buffalo??????

SabreEleven
11-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Don't start, Dude...I can only handle one agruement being brought back a night.

Dude
11-12-2008, 09:15 PM
:sorry:

Dr. Lecter
11-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Don't start, Dude...I can only handle one agruement being brought back a night.

So, what do you think of the "slug" logo?

Nighthawk
11-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Kaleta is better out there he would've drawn those players into penalties I'll rather take the Power Play more than fighting. I wish the NHL would take out the fighting.

did you notice when Peters got into those two fights which he missed by the way that nobody even cared they flashed the camera on some of the fans and nobody looked excited. Peters can't win a fight period he has to hold on to the players jersey to keep his balance. You didn't see Rayzor ever do that!

Have you noticed that nobody really cares about this crap? Just asking.

THATHURMANATOR
11-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Only Queers would want fighting out of the game

I agree I would much rather have Kaleta out there but I can see why they played Peters tonight. The Blues have those two bruisers.

Nighthawk
11-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Only Queers would want fighting out of the game

I agree I would much rather have Kaleta out there but I can see why they played Peters tonight. The Blues have those two bruisers.

It makes total sense to have Peters out there tonight. The Blues tend to play goon hockey and you need that presence out there to keep everything under control. I couldn't imagine this game without Peters...it could have been ugly.

THATHURMANATOR
11-12-2008, 09:40 PM
It makes total sense to have Peters out there tonight. The Blues tend to play goon hockey and you need that presence out there to keep everything under control. I couldn't imagine this game without Peters...it could have been ugly.
:hi5: agreed!

THATHURMANATOR
11-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Those two would have been taking runs unchecked all game

CuseJetsFan83
11-13-2008, 08:37 AM
just wondering what stepniak and kaleta had to do wtih his point about peters

thats like saying sabres play the blackhawks...... oh man that johnathan toews got leveled... and having 'patrick kane - buffalo's native son' in the tag line

THATHURMANATOR
11-13-2008, 08:59 AM
I really don't think Peters lost either fight either. Couple draws vs 2 very tough customers.

RockStar36
11-13-2008, 09:02 AM
I didn't think Peters lost either fight and I'd say he was at a major disadvantage in the second fight.

CuseJetsFan83
11-13-2008, 10:18 AM
the koci fight was 50-50

although why don't any of those 3 take off the helmets....

as far as the 2nd fight........ it was a good fight considering... although compared to some of the ECHL/AHL fights, it was a wrasslin' match