• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Is Lynch unhappy in Buffalo?

he's not talking to the media since the hit and run incident and i don't see any indication why he is nicknamed Beastmode in his running game. i know the OL has been crap too but i don't see that fire.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Is Lynch unhappy in Buffalo?

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
    he's not talking to the media since the hit and run incident and i don't see any indication why he is nicknamed Beastmode in his running game. i know the OL has been crap too but i don't see that fire.
    When he has been getting the ball he is fighting like hell. I dont really remember him being big in the press last year, either.

That being said, who wouldnt be a little frustrated running behind this OL

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

The media treated him like crap and the fans tossed him under the bus. Would you be happy happy joy joy after that?

Lynch likes Buffalo. Maybe if the O-line opened holes for him hed smile more.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
        My battery is low and it's getting dark.
        • Apr 2004

So, you're not seeing those runs where he carries defensive linemen and LB's for a few extra yards? The O-line is not getting out to the second level and opening holes for him or Jackson. When 3 defensive players are all filling in the gap where we are trying to run, it might have something to do with predictability and lack of execution in blocking.
        The o-line opened up more holes last year when teams stacked the box even more often than they are this year. Perhaps if we ran anything besides a dive and actually ran counters against a 3-man front, this conversation would be a bit different....although I realize it's not quite that simple.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

I'd be pissed too if I wasn't getting the ball. He's getting screwed by this team.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
            The media treated him like crap and the fans tossed him under the bus. Would you be happy happy joy joy after that?

Lynch likes Buffalo. Maybe if the O-line opened holes for him hed smile more.
            Treated him like crap and "tossed him under the bus" .. All he did was get in his car and HIT a lady crossing the street; claim he didnt know he hit anyone because it was raining and took his car home and tried to hide it...

Oh, and he NEVER talked to the media about it, nor did he issue any kind of real apology to his fans. ANd he still rarely talks to the media, because they had the audacity to report the facts.

He's lucky he still has a multi-million dollar job.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              I'd be pissed too if I wasn't getting the ball. He's getting screwed by this team.
              He's 13th in the NFL in numbers of attempts. His problem is what he does with the ball after he gets it.

He's not even in the top 41 in YPC. Fred Jackson is 26th.

His play is nothing to brag about.
              Last edited by TacklingDummy; 11-13-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

maybe we should have traded for michael turner after all and used the 1st round pick on an Olineman.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

I still think LYnch is a great back. Our OL is making his numbers look terrible.

Im not sure any RB would make a huge difference right now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                    He's 13th in the NFL in numbers of attempts. His problem is what he does with the ball after he gets it.

He's not even in the top 41 in YPC. Fred Jackson is 26th.

His play is nothing to brag about.
                    TD, I won't even feed you an argument because I know that you aren't dumb enough to look past how poorly the OL has played in the area of run blocking.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

TD, I won't even feed you an argument because I know that you aren't dumb enough to look past how poorly the OL has played in the area of run blocking.
                      It's not just the o-line's fault. Lynch has his share of the blame in it also.

That's why I said earlier in the week that Trents struggles are a combination of Trent, o-line, WR not getting open, RB play.

Just as Lynch's struggles are a combination of Lynch, O-line, Edwards, and WR's.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

It's not just the o-line's fault. Lynch has his share of the blame in it also.
                        Do tell.....

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Do tell.....
                          Not hitting the hole quick enough, running to contact sometimes, dropping screen passes, missing blocks.

On 1 play it might be the o-line, the next it might be Lynch, the next play the WR don't get open and Trent takes a sack, or Trent throws a bad pass, or Evans is wide open and the o-line misses a block and Trent gets sacked...etc...The reason the Offense is struggling is a combination of things. It's not just 1 thing.

No run game is probably the biggest reason though.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

Everytime the guy gets the ball he runs into a brick wall because there are no holes. The only yards this guy gets is when he improvises on the play or decides to carry multiple defenders on his back for some yards. The o-line is absolutely pathetic. Mark my words, if Lynch played for a team like Pittsburgh or another strong running team, he would be a top 3 running back in the league.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Not hitting the hole quick enough, running to contact sometimes, dropping screen passes, missing blocks.

On 1 play it might be the o-line, the next it might be Lynch, the next play the WR don't get open and Trent takes a sack, or Trent throws a bad pass, or Evans is wide open and the o-line misses a block and Trent gets sacked...etc...The reason the Offense is struggling is a combination of things. It's not just 1 thing.

No run game is probably the biggest reason though.
                              - There aren't any holes to hit quick enough.
                              - He is running into contact sometimes because there isn't a hole to be found.
                              - Dropping screens is on him.
                              - Rarely misses blocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X