X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

If we miss the playoffs this year...

will you care at all what happens in the offseason? Last year, our team was riddled with injuries and we were still very competitive in most of our games, so we had a lot of reason to believe that we would be a contender this year. But, if we miss the playoffs after a 4-0 start, how could you be at all excited about what happens in the offseason?

Any "guarantee" about making it to the playoffs would be meaningless, and unless we made some huge moves in free agency, it'd be very tough to look forward to the next football season. This is a very important game, and if we lose to the Browns, then we might as well pack it up until August, 2009.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: If we miss the playoffs this year...

It depends.
    I already feel they won't be in the SB this year, but I'm looking forward to them making the PO's, so depending how they get there (if they do) I'll have a better idea on what their actual needs will be then. In other words, at this point I can't write off the off season, because it's still too early even if they don't win this game. But I have a strong feeling they will beat the Browns.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
    X