• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Jerry Sullivan chat on buffalonews just started

he's answered my question and has some pretty interesting answers regarding ralph and russ. seems like questions are getting through, so go to buffalonews if you want to ask him some stuff.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Jerry Sullivan chat on buffalonews just started

Love this comment about Brandon, I AGREE!!

Sully: I have to think he's disappointed in the last three games, especially since they were all in the division. I think he wanted desperately for Jauron to succeed because he didn't want to go through another coaching change. At his advanced age, he wants continuity in his organization. That's why he promoted Brandon rather than bring in an outside guy with more football experience. I was against it at the time, but was willing to give Brandon the benefit of the doubt. I see Larry Felser agreed with my original stance in his Sunday column, saying they might need an outside football guy to review the operation. As I said when they promoted Brandon last winter, they promoted so many people, you would have thought they actually won something. I think the heat will be on Brandon if this meltdown continues and they don't make the playoffs -- especially in light of the unproductive 2088 draft.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

[Comment From Shane]
      Jerry: point-blank, visceral response: will the bills make the playoffs?
      1:23
      Sully: No. I've given it a lot of thought, believe me. I can't see a team making the playoffs after going 0-3 in their own division. I know the league is down right now. But I can't get the last three games out of my mind. The Jets are better. The Pats are better. The Dolphins might be better. So even if they beat the Chiefs, Browns and 49ers, which I doubt, the chances of them finishing second or better in the division aren't that good. Maybe I'm overreacting, but they lost by 9, 9 and 10 to their three division opponents. They looked like a last-place team. How can you call any game an automatic win after that run? I think the Browns have more playmakers right now. Monday night will not be easy.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        Love this comment about Brandon, I AGREE!!

Sully: I have to think he's disappointed in the last three games, especially since they were all in the division. I think he wanted desperately for Jauron to succeed because he didn't want to go through another coaching change. At his advanced age, he wants continuity in his organization. That's why he promoted Brandon rather than bring in an outside guy with more football experience. I was against it at the time, but was willing to give Brandon the benefit of the doubt. I see Larry Felser agreed with my original stance in his Sunday column, saying they might need an outside football guy to review the operation. As I said when they promoted Brandon last winter, they promoted so many people, you would have thought they actually won something. I think the heat will be on Brandon if this meltdown continues and they don't make the playoffs -- especially in light of the unproductive 2088 draft.
        now how can he see that far in the future.

honestly though, its not like our organization has just been churning out winning teams so its a given that our people are great. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing in someone from the outside if we continue this skid.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
          now how can he see that far in the future.

honestly though, its not like our organization has just been churning out winning teams so its a given that our people are great. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing in someone from the outside if we continue this skid.
          wouldn't we just be happy having a team in buffalo in 2088? :-)

Comment

Working...
          X