X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Reps... reps... and more reps...

I believe part of the problem in our offensive line and defensive line is that we switch out players too often.

RB's need to get into a rhythm in the running game. Switching out RB's every 3rd play does not allow that.

DLmen need to get into a rhythm in the pass rush game. Switching them out every 3rd play does not allow that.

If you want to rest a player, rest him for a series.. or even a quarter... not every few plays.

Besides, how much "rest" are these guys getting running on and off of the field after every other play? Thats a 40 yard sprint each time.
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: Reps... reps... and more reps...

The fact that Lynch is only getting 15 -16 carries a game is a joke
    The fact that all we do is run the ball up the middle is a joke
    I agree with u 100% on the article, but i think we need to do more in the creativity department on both offense and defense, like blitz the **** out of the young Quinn and run the ball to the outside a little more, and also how about a 20 yd pass, or hell how about a long one?

These are also the reason teams have kicked our ass as of late, cant block the play if they know what is coming
    Cant defend the play when we are being outcoached all day Fewell is a big problem
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Re: Reps... reps... and more reps...

If Fewell would get fired, we would be more successful.

Comment

Working...
      X