• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

ABNE

"Anyone but New England".

When it comes to football, a Patriots loss is second only to the Bills win. Let's face it- the Bills aren't winning the division. They're 0-3 in the division and will be a game and a tiebreaker (read: two games) behind the winner of this game, and if they lose on Monday, they'll be 2 games and a tiebreaker (read: 3 games) behind the winner with only 6 left to play.

If the Bills aren't going to win it, I just want the Patriots to lose it. Rooting for the Jets or Dolphins is painful, but worth it. I just want Bellicheck's Reign of Terror to end.

One caveat- I'll only root for them as long as it doesn't mean rooting against the Bills.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

Re: ABNE

Jeez, man. I mean, I have a lot of resentment towards the Bills right now too. A lot. But there is still virtually half the season left. I can't resort to rooting for the Jets or the Phins just yet. At least let's see how the next couple games play out.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I said I'm not rooting for them if it means rooting for the Bills.

But think about it- if the Jets take the division lead here and the Bills can somehow get ahead of the Pats, it may take NE out of the playoffs. It's a pipedream because I doubt the Bills will play that well and I doubt the Pats will play that poorly, but one can always hope.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
        "Anyone but New England".

When it comes to football, a Patriots loss is second only to the Bills win. Let's face it- the Bills aren't winning the division. They're 0-3 in the division and will be a game and a tiebreaker (read: two games) behind the winner of this game, and if they lose on Monday, they'll be 2 games and a tiebreaker (read: 3 games) behind the winner with only 6 left to play.

If the Bills aren't going to win it, I just want the Patriots to lose it. Rooting for the Jets or Dolphins is painful, but worth it. I just want Bellicheck's Reign of Terror to end.

One caveat- I'll only root for them as long as it doesn't mean rooting against the Bills.
        Completely agree, Op. If Miami can beat NE down in Florida, then NE has a good chance at going 0-3 in these three games. If the Bills can overtake them by winning their three games, wed be in a decent position for the wild card (depending on what other teams in other divisions do, and how Miami does overall).
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

I root against anyone in first place, no matter who it is, expcept for the Bills of course.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            Oh I agree that anything can happen, but I predict the following Division standings.

Mia- 4-2/ 2NE, + 1 each
            Bills- 4-2/ 2NE, +1 each
            Jets - 3-3/ 1 each
            NE - 1-5/ 0Mia, 0Bills, 1 Jets

worst case Bills 3-3 giving 1 more to NE making them 2-4 and us 3-3 tying with Jets. No way will Jets lose to them a second time, and no way will any of them sweep the Bills. Especially NE
            One down... for the rest!
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I'm too positive.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X