If the Bills lose to Cleveland Monday lose another, they need to fire Jauron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

If the Bills lose to Cleveland Monday lose another, they need to fire Jauron.

What do you think? I think they should.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: If the Bills lose to Cleveland Monday lose another, they need to fire Jauron.

I don't think it matters.

If we get to 7-9 Jauron will keep his job, and we still play Cleveland, KC, SF, Denver and Miami, so I'd be surprised if we can't pull 2 wins out of those 5.

The only way he gets fired is if we completely tank the rest of the season.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

Re: If the Bills lose to Cleveland Monday lose another, they need to fire Jauron.

Doesn't his extension eliminate any chance of his getting fired after this season? No way RW pays a coach to sit at home or in a studio somewhere.

Comment

• T-Long
        Circling the Wagons since 1982.
        • Sep 2003

yeah, now that he's got the extension, we'll have him for sure for the next 2 years. I could see them firing him after 2 if we don't make the playoffs

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

i agree with Op and the others, theres no way hes gonna be gone because i say we def win at least 2 more game and that would be 7-9 at worst, which would not lead to his firing, especially with the extension.

About this extension though: if, for some crazy twist, we lose out, is it unprecedented for a coach with 3 years left on his contract to be fired? I cant imagine it is.

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            i agree with Op and the others, theres no way hes gonna be gone because i say we def win at least 2 more game and that would be 7-9 at worst, which would not lead to his firing, especially with the extension.

About this extension though: if, for some crazy twist, we lose out, is it unprecedented for a coach with 3 years left on his contract to be fired? I cant imagine it is.
            In Buffalo it is.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i was on the Jerry Sullivan chat yesterday and asked, "what is Ralph's take on all this. He seemed to be happy during the 5-1 stretch. He signed Evans midseason and signed the coach. Now that there are 3 divisional losses in a row, what's his take now?"

Sullivan's take was that Ralph thought last year the team didn't have the talent to be 7-9 and was happy he got there. he was very subdued during the 5-1 stretch and really thought next year was going to be the break out year. Sullivan also said that if this team tanks, its not jauron who will be run out but Russ Brandon because of a team that lost its legs during the season and didn't have a productive 2008 draft backing him up. Last point that Sully said was that RW really wants continuity and will hesitate from a major shake up because he really doesn't want to be rebuilding again.

So i really think DJ would need to lose the next 3 as well to be fired this year.

Comment

• realdealryan
                realdealrex
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
                i was on the Jerry Sullivan chat yesterday and asked, "what is Ralph's take on all this. He seemed to be happy during the 5-1 stretch. He signed Evans midseason and signed the coach. Now that there are 3 divisional losses in a row, what's his take now?"

Sullivan's take was that Ralph thought last year the team didn't have the talent to be 7-9 and was happy he got there. he was very subdued during the 5-1 stretch and really thought next year was going to be the break out year. Sullivan also said that if this team tanks, its not jauron who will be run out but Russ Brandon because of a team that lost its legs during the season and didn't have a productive 2008 draft backing him up. Last point that Sully said was that RW really wants continuity and will hesitate from a major shake up because he really doesn't want to be rebuilding again.

So i really think DJ would need to lose the next 3 as well to be fired this year.
                Well that's it right there -

7-9 with little talent; it's the coach you congratulate

pants-crapping 7-9 with better talent and new FAs; fire Russ

Comment

Working...
                X