• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

I'm Hatin' on JP right now.

Firstly, his value in FA has dropped thanks to Matt Cassell. Teams in need of a QB and go the FA route will be pounding on his door this winter, not Losman’s. . Then again, I don’t think his door was going to hear much knocking to begin with.

But lastly, I want to make a point, and it’s not just me that’s noticed this. JP is a terrible teammate and an overall Piece of **** in my opinion. Trent has been taking a beating lately, on and off the field and a lot of it is deserved. But does anyone notice that everytime Trent makes a mistake and/or comes off the field. .Its always Turk and our THIRD string QB, Hamden that’s around him.. I NEVER SEE JP anywhere in the vicinity.

You’re still making a couple of million per year you SCRUB. If you’re not on the field, you can help on the sidelines.. I’m sure, since you have a great view that you can see certain things going on. Don’t you think, as a “vet” and a former starter you should be SHARING that info with your teammate?

or are you secretly hoping he gets hurt again so you can have one more chance to show the rest of the league just how Rex Grossman’ish you are (again)?

He’s seriously a HORRIBLE teammate. Freegin help out a little.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: I'm Hatin' on JP right now.

Yep, I agree.

What a waste of a pick.

The JP lickers love to put down Trent when he doesn't play well but they forget that their boy was a first round pick and Trent is a third rounder without an entire season under his belt.

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Don't believe everything you see on tv. Just because they don't show Trent and JP talking doesn't mean they aren't talking. Take your frustration out on someone who really deserves it. Like Jason Peters...or Dockery...or Jauron...or I could seriously go on here.

D & S Sports

Comment

• realdealryan
        realdealrex
        • Nov 2005

If Mularkey were here JP would be running the wildcat. Split Trent out, teach JP a route and split him out, switch 'em, Fred Jackson, whoever....a Mularkey gadget dream!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Not much to talk about lately...eh?

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

It's not like JP is a restricted free agent.he's a full free agent. the bills aren't going to get anything for him. So if cassell is more coveted or other QB's are more desired, that makes no difference for the Bills.

One of the things you hear from people who were at Tulane during JP's time is that he was really arrogant. he never came off that way as a Bill. But i can't imagine it's fun to be sent to the bench when you think you can play well.

i agree, it's so annoying that he doesnt partake on the sidelines. at the games you can see him standing by himself and only involved with warm up throws for trent. but in his defense, he could be handling this a whole lot worse. especially during this 3 game stretch. he could be going public that he should be the QB or he could be throwing the coaches under the bus with "see, it's impossible to succeed with these clowns." His silence has been very good for the team.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Has he put his house up for sale yet? Tough market out there. He better do it soon if he hasn't already.

Comment

• realdealryan
                realdealrex
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                Has he put his house up for sale yet? Tough market out there. He better do it so if he hasn't already.
                Unless he has Dallas Cowboys'd his money up his nose, he better hold on to his house until things turn around...especially in NY. It's not like he'll be buying a house somewhere else with his upcoming 1-year contract.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

JP is being a good enough teammate for me if he just keeps quiet and doesn't cause a disturbance at this point.

I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to Trent.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                    Peterman Sucks!
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                    JP is being a good enough teammate for me if he just keeps quiet and doesn't cause a disturbance at this point.

Hell, I'd rather that he just stayed home in his posh downtown Buffalo living quarters on Sundays....I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to the Waterboy.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                      I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to the Waterboy.

Comment

• naugem
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                        Hehe, that's what I was thinking.

People here complains that he sucks and most agree that he has the physical tools but not the brains.
                        And then they complain that he doesn't give advice to Trent!

I guess if we saw him giving advice to Trent, we could also blame him for Trent sucking of lately.

Comment

• EDS
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by realdealryan
                          Unless he has Dallas Cowboys'd his money up his nose, he better hold on to his house until things turn around...especially in NY. It's not like he'll be buying a house somewhere else with his upcoming 1-year contract.
                          His one year contract to be a backup will still likely be more then most people make in a decade, so I think he will be alright and likely have a very nice rental property in his new city.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

any ideas which Arena League teams are interested in Lossman?
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                              any ideas which Arena League teams are interested in Lossman?
                              None. QB's have to make even quicker decisions in the AFL. Canada might be interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X