PDA

View Full Version : I'm Hatin' on JP right now.

patmoran2006
11-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Firstly, his value in FA has dropped thanks to Matt Cassell. Teams in need of a QB and go the FA route will be pounding on his door this winter, not Losman’s. . Then again, I don’t think his door was going to hear much knocking to begin with.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
But lastly, I want to make a point, and it’s not just me that’s noticed this. JP is a terrible teammate and an overall Piece of **** in my opinion. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:City> has been taking a beating lately, on and off the field and a lot of it is deserved. But does anyone notice that everytime <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:City> makes a mistake and/or comes off the field. .Its always Turk and our THIRD string QB, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hamden</st1:place></st1:City> that’s around him.. I NEVER SEE JP anywhere in the vicinity.<o:p></o:p>
You’re still making a couple of million per year you SCRUB. If you’re not on the field, you can help on the sidelines.. I’m sure, since you have a great view that you can see certain things going on. Don’t you think, as a “vet” and a former starter you should be SHARING that info with your teammate?

or are you secretly hoping he gets hurt again so you can have one more chance to show the rest of the league just how Rex Grossman’ish you are (again)?

He’s seriously a HORRIBLE teammate. Freegin help out a little.<o:p></o:p>

HHURRICANE
11-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Yep, I agree.

What a waste of a pick.

The JP lickers love to put down Trent when he doesn't play well but they forget that their boy was a first round pick and Trent is a third rounder without an entire season under his belt.

RockStar36
11-14-2008, 09:58 AM
Don't believe everything you see on tv. Just because they don't show Trent and JP talking doesn't mean they aren't talking. Take your frustration out on someone who really deserves it. Like Jason Peters...or Dockery...or Jauron...or I could seriously go on here.

realdealryan
11-14-2008, 10:02 AM
If Mularkey were here JP would be running the wildcat. Split Trent out, teach JP a route and split him out, switch 'em, Fred Jackson, whoever....a Mularkey gadget dream!

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Not much to talk about lately...eh?

trapezeus
11-14-2008, 10:05 AM
It's not like JP is a restricted free agent.he's a full free agent. the bills aren't going to get anything for him. So if cassell is more coveted or other QB's are more desired, that makes no difference for the Bills.

One of the things you hear from people who were at Tulane during JP's time is that he was really arrogant. he never came off that way as a Bill. But i can't imagine it's fun to be sent to the bench when you think you can play well.

i agree, it's so annoying that he doesnt partake on the sidelines. at the games you can see him standing by himself and only involved with warm up throws for trent. but in his defense, he could be handling this a whole lot worse. especially during this 3 game stretch. he could be going public that he should be the QB or he could be throwing the coaches under the bus with "see, it's impossible to succeed with these clowns." His silence has been very good for the team.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Has he put his house up for sale yet? Tough market out there. He better do it soon if he hasn't already.

realdealryan
11-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Has he put his house up for sale yet? Tough market out there. He better do it so if he hasn't already.

Unless he has Dallas Cowboys'd his money up his nose, he better hold on to his house until things turn around...especially in NY. It's not like he'll be buying a house somewhere else with his upcoming 1-year contract.

Saratoga Slim
11-14-2008, 10:12 AM
JP is being a good enough teammate for me if he just keeps quiet and doesn't cause a disturbance at this point.

I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to Trent.

Mr. Pink
11-14-2008, 10:19 AM
JP is being a good enough teammate for me if he just keeps quiet and doesn't cause a disturbance at this point.

Hell, I'd rather that he just stayed home in his posh downtown Buffalo living quarters on Sundays....I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to the Waterboy.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't even know if I WANT JP giving advice to the Waterboy.

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/36/41/66/3641665_gal.jpg

naugem
11-14-2008, 10:45 AM

Hehe, that's what I was thinking.

People here complains that he sucks and most agree that he has the physical tools but not the brains.
And then they complain that he doesn't give advice to Trent!

I guess if we saw him giving advice to Trent, we could also blame him for Trent sucking of lately.

EDS
11-14-2008, 11:16 AM
Unless he has Dallas Cowboys'd his money up his nose, he better hold on to his house until things turn around...especially in NY. It's not like he'll be buying a house somewhere else with his upcoming 1-year contract.

His one year contract to be a backup will still likely be more then most people make in a decade, so I think he will be alright and likely have a very nice rental property in his new city.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2008, 11:40 AM
any ideas which Arena League teams are interested in Lossman? :idunno:

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 11:42 AM
any ideas which Arena League teams are interested in Lossman? :idunno:

None. QB's have to make even quicker decisions in the AFL. Canada might be interested.

Philagape
11-14-2008, 11:47 AM
I’m sure, since you have a great view that you can see certain things going on.

This is JP we're talking about.

yordad
11-14-2008, 11:52 AM
First, you, me, or anyone else has NO IDEA what he does or doesn't do for the Bills.

Second, he was dumped on over and over by the Bills. He did ask for a trade you know. Honestly, If I was him, I wouldn't do much that didn't show up in the stat sheet.

raphael120
11-14-2008, 12:07 PM
I think with everything going on with our team, JP talking to Trent on the sidelines is the last of my worries.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I think with everything going on with our team, JP talking to Trent on the sidelines is the last of my worries.

Agreed, Im more worried about who's going to pick up the McDonalds wrapper in front of my house.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
None. QB's have to make even quicker decisions in the AFL. Canada might be interested.

good point.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Agreed, Im more worried about who's going to pick up the McDonalds wrapper in front of my house.

write in to Lossman. not only will he pick up the wrapper, he'll plant a tree for you too.

BillsWin
11-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Firstly, his value in FA has dropped thanks to Matt Cassell. Teams in need of a QB and go the FA route will be pounding on his door this winter, not Losman’s. . Then again, I don’t think his door was going to hear much knocking to begin with.<o:p></o:p>
But lastly, I want to make a point, and it’s not just me that’s noticed this. JP is a terrible teammate and an overall Piece of **** in my opinion. <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:city> has been taking a beating lately, on and off the field and a lot of it is deserved. But does anyone notice that everytime <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:city> makes a mistake and/or comes off the field. .Its always Turk and our THIRD string QB, <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hamden</st1:place></st1:city> that’s around him.. I NEVER SEE JP anywhere in the vicinity.<o:p></o:p>
You’re still making a couple of million per year you SCRUB. If you’re not on the field, you can help on the sidelines.. I’m sure, since you have a great view that you can see certain things going on. Don’t you think, as a “vet” and a former starter you should be SHARING that info with your teammate?

or are you secretly hoping he gets hurt again so you can have one more chance to show the rest of the league just how Rex Grossman’ish you are (again)?

HA! This organization treated him like crap. He was tossed in and out of the starting lineup and wasnt brought up the way an NFL QB should be. He finally has a good season, then comes into the next year as the un contested starter, gets injured and a third rounder takes his place.

Not that there is something completely wrong with that but lets look at it from JPs point of view.

Trent is making the same mistakes that JP did, and what is happening? Absolutely nothing. no talk of replacing him, no talk about how awful he is, the team has his back fully.

The team never had JPs back fully like they do Trent.

Why should Losman go confort Trent when the rest of the team is doing that!?

And for those people that are going to reply to this and say that well Losman sucks! Heres some interesting information jerks.

Losman in 06-
268 of 429 (62.5%) 3,051 yards 7.1 AVG 19 TD 14 INT sacked 47 times 7 lost fumbles

Here are Trent's projected stats if he continues this way(15 starts:
273 of 408 (66%) 3,075 yards 7.5 AVG 12 TD 12 INT Sacked 33 Times 7 fum lost

Kinda Identical dont you think, oh, and btw Edwards has more talent around him than Losman had to work with regardless of how they are playing.

But heres the kicker, you guys are going to think I am a Losman lover for defending him. Thing is, I dont want to see him start for us again. I think things will be better if we keep Edwards in and let him suffer through the growing pains and have him lead us going forward.

But the fact that you think he should be all lovie dovie and supportive of the QB who took his job, the organization that screwed him over, and the fans that threw him under the bus is laughable. Then you call him a scrub and horrible, but the fact is.

Youre boss is a jackass to you.
But you suffer through it.
a man comes into your house, takes your job, your friends and life
he struggles the way you were
and people expect you to be supportive of him! haha

Free agency cannot come fast enough for JP...

Oaf
11-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Great post BillsWin. And Pat, you gotta be kidding me. You're drawing your poor conclusions from the 5 TV shots a game of Edwards on the sideline? And BTW, when I see Edwards talking with Jauron, I usually see Losman anyways. I mean, he is the backup QB, what do you think he's doing, taking a nap on the bench? This is quite a stretch.

Philagape
11-14-2008, 02:17 PM
The team never had JPs back fully like they do Trent.

Trent earned it like JP never did. Respect has to be earned.

RockStar36
11-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Trent earned it like JP never did. Respect has to be earned.

How did one earn it and the other didn't?

Philagape
11-14-2008, 03:23 PM
How did one earn it and the other didn't?

The various reasons and theories and observations have been discussed ad nauseum (do you really want to go into it AGAIN?), but Trent got the job and is keeping it. Either he did that because he earned it, or it was a Ralph conspiracy like the flat-earth tinfoil-hat crowd claims.

I take back that last part. It's not much of a "crowd."

bills_7
11-14-2008, 04:02 PM
JP has conducted himself well.. this thread is pointless,, and IMO he is the only one that can save our season with our crappy o-line ewards needs protection more then JP,, DJ needs to make the move to save his job

Kenny
11-14-2008, 05:28 PM
JP has conducted himself well.. this thread is pointless,, and IMO he is the only one that can save our season with our crappy o-line ewards needs protection more then JP,, DJ needs to make the move to save his job

While I dont think JP can save this team, -I do agree that this is one of the dumbest threads I've seen here in a while.

I mean, boo-***cing-hoo.... JP isnt comforting Trent? I mean who gives a flying ****?

djjimkelly
11-14-2008, 05:35 PM
you people are ****ed lol.

keep cheering for jauron and trent make your selves feel better lol

djjimkelly
11-14-2008, 05:37 PM
lol

djjimkelly
11-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Firstly, his value in FA has dropped thanks to Matt Cassell. Teams in need of a QB and go the FA route will be pounding on his door this winter, not Losman’s. . Then again, I don’t think his door was going to hear much knocking to begin with.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
But lastly, I want to make a point, and it’s not just me that’s noticed this. JP is a terrible teammate and an overall Piece of **** in my opinion. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:City> has been taking a beating lately, on and off the field and a lot of it is deserved. But does anyone notice that everytime <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Trent</st1:place></st1:City> makes a mistake and/or comes off the field. .Its always Turk and our THIRD string QB, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hamden</st1:place></st1:City> that’s around him.. I NEVER SEE JP anywhere in the vicinity.<o:p></o:p>

JP is laughing at them all.

and pat my respect level for you to bring up JP isnt comforting trent LOL what a joke

should he be giving him a reach around?

TacklingDummy
11-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Losman in 06-
268 of 429 (62.5%) 3,051 yards 7.1 AVG 19 TD 14 INT sacked 47 times 7 lost fumbles

This just shows you how stats. lie. JP was horrible most of 2006. He had a couple good stat. games later in the year that made it look like he had a halfway decent year.

The Jokeman
11-14-2008, 06:58 PM
BillsWin, you forget to mention the most important stat out there which is W/L the 2006 JP lead team had 7 wins all season, the Bills in 2008 have 5 wins with another 7 to go so odds are Trent will exceed JP's totals. While it's not fair to give QB credits for Ws/Ls it seems we win a lot more with Trent taking snaps then JP. In terms of JP, I have a sneaking suspicion a team like Dallas might make a big play for him as he'd be considered an upgrade to Brad Johnson.

UltimateBillsFan
11-14-2008, 08:27 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/Butters22794/untitled-1.jpg (http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/Butters22794/?action=view&current=untitled-1.jpg)
JP reminds me more of Kyle Orton than Rex. Lmao.

Oaf
11-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Haha

paladin warrior
11-14-2008, 09:04 PM
OK I see what you trying to said.. Let trade him next year until the draft coming up. or Find a other team. Trade to lion or Ram

billogic99
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
<o:p></o:p>

Kinda hard to defend a guy that doesn't play all that well and isn't much of a teammate....what's left?

tat2dmike77
11-14-2008, 11:04 PM
GOD I AM SO SICK OF THIS AGAIN

Look until the O-line starts blocking and opening holes in the run game, Receivers get open to catch the damn and the Bills get a Tight End that can catch and block (yeah that position does exisit contrary to what the Bills believe) it doesn't matter who is at QB they will play average.

Why does Brady, Mannings and Romo have success? Because they have a line that can open holes for the run game and receivers that get open.

BillsWin
11-15-2008, 12:36 AM
BillsWin, you forget to mention the most important stat out there which is W/L the 2006 JP lead team had 7 wins all season, the Bills in 2008 have 5 wins with another 7 to go so odds are Trent will exceed JP's totals. While it's not fair to give QB credits for Ws/Ls it seems we win a lot more with Trent taking snaps then JP. In terms of JP, I have a sneaking suspicion a team like Dallas might make a big play for him as he'd be considered an upgrade to Brad Johnson.

True, but I dont credit the QB with wins losses. because it is a team effort, a QB can play extremely well but have their team lose (ahem, matt cassel last night).

And it is a fact that there is more talent and experience around Trent, this year, then there was with JP in 2006.

So he gets a boost.

thenry20
11-15-2008, 02:37 AM

This is a very sad and very delusional post.

Donte Whitner is this you?

Seriously, what does a backup have ANYTHING to do with the performance of the starters???!!!

If anything, call out the O-line for its girlish play all year. Neither ML or FJ can crack 70 yards by themselves or accumulate 150 yards together. BTW, they're also the ones that got TE concussed and abused like a crash test dummy since then.

Grow up and point the finger deservedly; save your politicing for some other board, m8.

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2008, 08:36 AM
OK Pat... I understand... Rather than point the finger at any of the 22 or so players that have contributed to the current losing streak, you feel the need to throw sheet logs at the one sitting on the bench.

That's class right there, I don't care who you are!

acehole
11-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Wow...the hate is deep in this one.
IF JP is garbage why do you wanting helping
the golden child?....JP cant give him a better arm
or make him less of a pussy in the pocket...or shout
everyones open! JP isnt even playing and you people still find
away to blame him for these losses.

Unreal.

TacklingDummy
11-15-2008, 10:05 AM
When Trent plays like crap against Cleveland Monday night, the flip-floppers on this board will be screaming for JP to start against KC.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2008, 10:18 AM
:monkeyp: Lickers

Yasgur's Farm
11-15-2008, 10:31 AM
How many posts have you actually written that aren't about lickers or JP bashing?

Talk about obsessing!!

acehole
11-15-2008, 10:37 AM
When Trent plays like crap against Cleveland Monday night, the flip-floppers on this board will be screaming for JP to start against KC.

Not me....keep trent in there. JP is done here.
You people wanted Trent...well you got him.

acehole
11-15-2008, 10:48 AM
The various reasons and theories and observations have been discussed ad nauseum (do you really want to go into it AGAIN?), but Trent got the job and is keeping it. Either he did that because he earned it, or it was a Ralph conspiracy like the flat-earth tinfoil-hat crowd claims.

I take back that last part. It's not much of a "crowd."

This is the usual crap.

JP was not thier guy...Trent was thier ivy league draft pick.
Trent earn the job? JP got injured. If he did he did it with inferior stats and skills sets...but they felt he was better suited for this pussy offense they want to run and they did not want to pay jp...not even when his incentive clauses were about to kick in...coincidence? Why are we back at this discussion? JP is the back up.

Trent is the starting qb and he is sucking up the place....
This is one of those posts to get us off the real issue here.

I am hating on Trent right now.....he is squandring the talent around him...with his piss poor scared to get hit play.....

TacklingDummy
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
I am hating on Trent right now.....he is squandring the talent around him...with his piss poor scared to get hit play.....

What talent around him? There is arguable less talent around Trent than there was JP in 2006.

BillsWin
11-15-2008, 12:33 PM
What talent around him? There is arguable less talent around Trent than there was JP in 2006.

WHOA!!!! Want to rethink that? Who did JP have to throw to besides Evans? Did JP have Lynch? Did he have Jackson? Nope, and all he had for a TE was Fumblin Royal. Not to mention the o-line was one of the worse in the league. Oh! how about the bad defense?

Trent has the biggest o-line in the NFL, and when they are all healthy and gelling, they are one of the best in pass pro. He has a probowl left tackle. A wonderful steal of an escape outlet in Jackson. Lynch is an all pro RB and can catch out of the backfield. Trent has Lee, Hardy, Roscoe, Reed, Johnson, Royal, Fine, schouman. All good pass tagets when we can get the ball to them in space.

Trent has more people and more talent than JP had, dont let your hatred for a player take over your posting like it has these other tools.

Im a Trent supporter but Got Damn! you people are rediculous!

acehole
11-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Yes I am sure you will argue the opposite of reality.

SABURZFAN
11-15-2008, 01:41 PM
How many posts have you actually written that aren't about lickers or JP bashing?

Talk about obsessing!!

i don't count them.

talk about the truth hurting!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
11-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Not me....keep trent in there. JP is done here.
You people wanted Trent...well you got him.

it sure as hell beats watching Lossman.

Mr. Pink
11-15-2008, 04:55 PM
WHOA!!!! Want to rethink that? Who did JP have to throw to besides Evans? Did JP have Lynch? Did he have Jackson? Nope, and all he had for a TE was Fumblin Royal. Not to mention the o-line was one of the worse in the league. Oh! how about the bad defense?

Trent has the biggest o-line in the NFL, and when they are all healthy and gelling, they are one of the best in pass pro. He has a probowl left tackle. A wonderful steal of an escape outlet in Jackson. Lynch is an all pro RB and can catch out of the backfield. Trent has Lee, Hardy, Roscoe, Reed, Johnson, Royal, Fine, schouman. All good pass tagets when we can get the ball to them in space.

Trent has more people and more talent than JP had, dont let your hatred for a player take over your posting like it has these other tools.

JP had McGahee and Evans, what does Trent have? Lynch and Evans. What's the difference? I will always contend that McGahee is better than Lynch, and at best, they're equal.

JP had a RB who could block in A-Train, we don't have one now.

Peerless Price vs Hardy, right now is a wash.

Oline is worse right now than in 06.

Reed is now out, he wasn't in 06.

Schouman is nothing special, Fine isn't either. I'd take Mark Campbell over either. Royal is arguably worse now because he didn't have the fumbilitis issues then.

Still say the talent on offense is better today than it was at the start of 06?

TacklingDummy
11-15-2008, 06:16 PM

It's not hatred. It facts.

The biggest o-line that plays like crap. This o-line is no better than JP's o-line in 2006.

They both had/have Evans, Reed, and Royal. Nothing changed there.

JP had McGahee who at this point is better than Lynch.

So basically Trent is playing with a running game that is worse than what JP had and an o-line that is just as bad. If not worse considering how bad the Bills are at running the ball.

TacklingDummy
11-15-2008, 06:17 PM

Nope.

PECKERWOOD
11-15-2008, 07:07 PM
OK Pat... I understand... Rather than point the finger at any of the 22 or so players that have contributed to the current losing streak, you feel the need to throw sheet logs at the one sitting on the bench.

That's class right there, I don't care who you are!

I read some of Pat's posts and I'm like damn that was a smart thought and other times I'm like, WTF are you thinking?? Blaming a backup doesn't make much sense to me.

My thoughts on the situation, I've been critical of Peters all season long and as far as I'm concerned I wish he was still riding the bench. I will also say that I've been critical of Schobel for the last year or so but I may have been wrong, look at how awful our defense has been without him?

Kenny
11-15-2008, 10:52 PM
JP had McGahee and Evans, what does Trent have? Lynch and Evans. What's the difference? I will always contend that McGahee is better than Lynch, and at best, they're equal.

JP had a RB who could block in A-Train, we don't have one now.

Peerless Price vs Hardy, right now is a wash.

Oline is worse right now than in 06.

Reed is now out, he wasn't in 06.

Schouman is nothing special, Fine isn't either. I'd take Mark Campbell over either. Royal is arguably worse now because he didn't have the fumbilitis issues then.

the OL might be bad now, but worse than 2006? This was a crappy line that housed turnstiles like Reyes, Villarial, and Gandy. And a Peters that was still developing. ugh!

WR's? I guess you can say it's a wash, but I'd take a 5yr Evans over a 3yr Evans.

RBs? Lynch > McGahee... 'nuff said

I dont see how this is even close. Offense this year is probably the best we've had for a few years now.

And Im not turning this into a TE vs JP thread... cause while TE has played like utter *****, JP wouldnt fare much better (more long bombs, but more INTs also).

Just appalled that after we lose 3 straight weeks, to friggin divisional opponents no less, -where absolutely no one even showed up to play against the Pats ...the best thing Pat can do is create a thread about a player sitting on the bench? I think we may have reached a new level of ******edness here.

acehole
11-16-2008, 09:09 AM
it sure as hell beats watching Lossman.

That is your opinion.

djjimkelly
11-16-2008, 10:43 AM

thats not what we heard all off season :couch:

Oaf
11-17-2008, 12:52 AM
So now some of you are contending that our 06' O is as good as our 08' O. So then what the hell is our coaching doing not improving our O in 2 whole years. That's an invalid point. Also, if it was true, why are you so quick to save Edward's face by pointing at coaching and inferior talent when you threw Losman under the bus under the same circumstances?

bills_7
11-17-2008, 02:37 AM
if trent gets hurts tmrw and we win the superbowl with JP then what? lol