PDA

View Full Version : Coach Sal's Week 11 Picks

Coach Sal
11-14-2008, 12:04 PM
http://www.salsports.com/week_11_picks.htm

Tough calls this week. A few big spreads.

Dr. Lecter
11-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I am now betting the house on Denver.

gr8slayer
11-15-2008, 11:18 AM
BTW Sal, Portis is supposedly going to "give it a go." He's expected to play but be very limited. Won't matter though, Dallas is going to hand it to them.

Dr. Lecter
11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
BTW Sal, Portis is supposedly going to "give it a go." He's expected to play but be very limited. Won't matter though, Dallas is going to hand it to them.

Maybe, but Dallas has been terrible lately.

It is proof that having the most talent is not the same as having the best team.

gr8slayer
11-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Maybe, but Dallas has been terrible lately.

It is proof that having the most talent is not the same as having the best team.
Tell Tampa that. BTW when you lose one the NFL's top QB's that happens.

gr8slayer
11-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Marion the Barbarian sends his condolences Sal & Doc. :up:

Dr. Lecter
11-16-2008, 10:12 PM
I thought Romo would make all the difference and be the man?

Do you think they can make the playoffs in the NFC?

Of course this is the week I started DeAngelo Williams and Westbrook ahead of Barber in FFL. Lately it has been the right move, but Westbrook did not do much.

gr8slayer
11-16-2008, 10:22 PM
I thought Romo would make all the difference and be the man?

Do you think they can make the playoffs in the NFC?

Of course this is the week I started DeAngelo Williams and Westbrook ahead of Barber in FFL. Lately it has been the right move, but Westbrook did not do much.
If you had been able to watch the last months worth of Cowboys games (which you probably haven't since you don't get the games up there) you would realize how much better the offense looked with Romo in there than it did with Johnson. Romo will get more comfortable as he gets healthier and the offense will get better. Yes, the Cowboys will make the playoffs this year, finally got Newman, Romo, KOISER back and next week Felix returns; it's perfect timing for getting healthy.

Tatonka
11-16-2008, 10:29 PM
i had a chunk of money on tennesse and dallas this weekend.. it worked out very well.

trying to figure out what to do tomorrow night. my heart says take buffalo, but i think my wallet is saying take the over.

gr8slayer
11-16-2008, 10:30 PM
i had a chunk of money on tennesse and dallas this weekend.. it worked out very well.

trying to figure out what to do tomorrow night. my heart says take buffalo, but i think my wallet is saying take the over.I've got Cleveland by six.

Tatonka
11-16-2008, 10:31 PM
i dont bet against the bills. if i think they wont cover, i just dont bet it.

i do like the over though. i think cleveland will score on us, but i also think we will put up at least 21.

Coach Sal
11-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Marion the Barbarian sends his condolences Sal & Doc. :up:

Uh, I was 9-6 against the spread and 11-3-1 straight up. I'll take that every single week.

Coach Sal
11-17-2008, 01:01 PM
I did a quick write up on tonight's game for everyone:

http://www.salsports.com/week_11_picks.htm

DraftBoy
11-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Uh, I was 9-6 against the spread and 11-3-1 straight up. I'll take that every single week.

You are now officially booted off the Falcons bandwagon, do not pick them again!

Tatonka
11-17-2008, 04:58 PM
what is the weather like in buffalo?