PDA

View Full Version : Remember jeff nixon?

Mitchell55
11-15-2008, 03:57 PM
The guy who needed a video of his multiple INT game and he couldnt find it? Well heres a article with him in it about madden.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080930-lawsuit-nflpa-conspired-with-ea-to-cheat-retired-players.html

Oldbillsfan
11-15-2008, 07:01 PM
I am glad they are being sued. EA would rather pay for an NFL exclusive licence than make a product that could compete with other football video games. C'mon EA, there is only one #78 DE on the 90's Bills teams that was 99ov.

The crooks at EA are finally being exposed. With their sneaky and shady way of doing business they have kept the fans of football gaming, (their own customers) from getting what they want and what they pay for. Other video games developers are lightyears ahead of EA, especially the Madden series that never reached it's potential.

jnixon
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks for posting this info!

FYI

Check out my Internet Radio Show "The Jeff Nixon Sports Report" where I talk about issues regarding the Buffalo Bills and the NFL in general.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
The show airs every Monday from 5 pm to 6 pm eastern standard time. You can listen to the show by going to www.modavox.com/sports/ (http://www.modavox.com/sports/) I invite you to call the show this coming Monday around 5:30 pm and ask me or my guest a question at the toll free number 1-(888) 346-9144.
When you call in, an engineer will transfer you to a line where you can hear the show. He then notifies me through [Instant Messaging] that you are on the line. At some point I will acknowledge that you are on the line and you can ask me a question or make a comment.

To make it easy for you.... you can go to the website ahead of time click on my banner and you will see a desktop icon that you can download. Click on and it, and it will save the website icon to your desktop. Then whenever you want to, you can click on it and it will go right to the current show that is being broadcast. All Voice <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> shows are saved as podcasts, so you can always go back to a show and hear it again and even download it and save it on your computer, mp3 player, ipod and certain cell phones.

Call me!
<o:p> </o:p>
Jeff Nixon
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Buffalo</st1:place></st1:City> Bills
Free Safety 1979-1984